Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-24-2009, 11:49 PM

"They'd freak out ever more. That, or they'd be turned on." xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-25-2009, 12:04 AM

She laughed. "Ok, then I won't act like a crazy chick. But, if I am going to have a bunch of guys over, I might want to go and make some snacks."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-25-2009, 12:05 AM

"You do that," Jeremy said, beginning to talk to the first guy on the phone.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-25-2009, 12:08 AM

Moria went to the kitchen and started to put bags of chips into bowels and set out some of her stocked soda and some water bottles all on her table.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-25-2009, 02:31 PM

Jeremy kept calling, and after talking to a few people, he told Moria, "They'll be here in a couple hours."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-25-2009, 03:42 PM

"Okie dokie. I'm going to go change and make myself look a bit nicer than...well, this." She said, looking at herself.

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 07-25-2009 at 04:06 PM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-25-2009, 04:00 PM

"You look fine to me." Jeremy said with a smile.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-25-2009, 04:52 PM

She smiled back and hugged him. "Thanks, babe." She kissed his cheek.

*Later*

Moria was now over at the table, straighting things. She was now wearing a pair of jean capris, an off the shoulder top that was black with small white dots and a white tank underneath where the straps showed on her shoulders, and no shoes. She had very little make-up on but it looked completely natural on her and her hair was pulled back in a messy bun. She then went over to her wine cabinet and locked it. Then she sat down on her couch and flipped through some channels on the tv.
"They should be here any minute." She said.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-25-2009, 05:28 PM

Two guys and two girls arrived at the door. Jeremy rushed down the stairs and greeted them. He let them introduce themselves to Moria.

"Hey, I'm Jewel." said a very pretty young girl with a brunette Mohawk, coloured eyeshadow, hazel eyes, and delicate features. She pulled off the look well, despite it being a slightly crazy style.

"Cassie." muttered the second girl. She had a very gaunt face, very thin and very pale. She had large round green eyes, surrounded with loads of black eyeshadow and eyeliner. Her short hair was a combination of green, blue, blonde, and black.

"They call me Kirk. Cassie here is my kid sister." Said a tall, handsome man with messy dark hair. He was a little on the thin side, but it suited him very well. He, like his sister, had big green eyes.

"I'm not a kid..." Cassie mumbled.

"Tom." Said the final guy. He was young looking, maybe 17, had black/blue coloured hair as well as some piercings. His style was somewhere between 'emo' and gangster. xD

Jeremy laughed, "And of course you know me, Moria. I'm their token black guy. Guys, and girls, this is Moria." he introduced.

Ooc: pics!

Jewel
Cassie
Kirk
Tom
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-25-2009, 06:18 PM

Moria smiled. "Nice to meet you all. There's snacks, soda, and water on the table, if you want any. Other than that, just make yourself at home." She said, standing next to Jeremy.

<3
Closed Thread