Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-19-2009, 05:21 PM

"Well then, do we have to? Really, I just feel like calling in sick or something."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-19-2009, 05:22 PM

"Hmmm...we could try. I don't know if Jason would buy it but Tony might. I could easily convince Jason, but I don't think you could."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-19-2009, 05:25 PM

"Then you call Jason, and I'll call Tony. Oh, and I could convince Jason if I wanted. I took a couple acting classes while I was in school. A lot of the hot girls took Drama class, so I took it too. xD"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-19-2009, 05:31 PM

She laughed. "Yeah, but who says they noticed you?" She smirked.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-19-2009, 05:34 PM

"Trust me, they noticed me." Jeremy laughed. "I was quite the stud back then. Now I try to be nicer to women, especially ones that carry a gun." He teased.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-19-2009, 05:40 PM

She giggled. "And who says you're not a stud now." She smiled, blushing a bit. "I should call Jason." She took her arms off him and started back inside.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-19-2009, 05:53 PM

Jeremy grinned and continued his work out.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-19-2009, 06:02 PM

Moria called Jason.
"Hey, Moria. What's going on?" Jason answered.
"Hey, Jay. Look, I don't think I'll be able to come in today. I'm feeling really lousy."
"Are you ok? I mean, do you want us to come by or bring you anything?"
"No. No. I have one of my friends over here. She's taking really good care of me."
"Oh, well, ok then. I'll give everyone the message. Feel better."
"Will do. Have a great day." She hung up and went back outside. She came up to Jeremy and playfully hit him in the butt. "Ha. I win."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-19-2009, 06:06 PM

Jeremy turned to her, "Won what? I never said you couldn't convince him, I just said that I could too. What did you do, anyway? Bribe him with sexual favours?" he joked.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-19-2009, 06:08 PM

She hung her head. "Well if you have to know..." She smirked, sly-ly.

<3
Closed Thread