Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-22-2009, 07:15 AM

Nat wanted to go see John, but she knew she couldn't. Instead, she went to sleep.

*Next Day*
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-22-2009, 04:17 PM

Moria woke up and yawned. She squinted as the sunlight came through the open blinds.

Ev was asleep on the couch, her book on her chest.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-22-2009, 10:55 PM

Jeremy was at home, no surprise there, and eating his breakfast. He decided to call Moria to check up on her.
Natalie was still p*ssed. She didn't want to believe anything about what that Lydia girl said. She didn't want to listen to Lydia claim that she and John had a son, that John was with Lydia while she was underage - statutory rape, or that John had been abusive. That wasn't her John. John wouldn't ever do those things to her.

Out of the corner of her eye, she thought she had seen a bit of blond hair. She turned, and standing there was John. She blinked, and whispered, "I must be dreaming."

"Nope, you're wide awake, babe. Hopefully you're ready to start packing. We need to go to my house right away, gather our stuff, and leave." John said, monotone.

"Wha...? You're supposed to be in jail!"

"Long story short, I broke out. The guards there aren't that great considering they're FBI agents. That, and Eric can stop time, you know. Lydia came to visit, I know you already met her, and she yelled at me a bit. The guard walked over, and Eric stopped time and grabbed the keys off him when he was close enough for us to reach through the bars. He stayed, though. He didn't seem to want to escape. We're going to need to be really quiet, too. If anyone else sees me, I'll be in deep sh*t."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 05-22-2009, 10:57 PM

Moria answered. "Hello!" She said, cheery and perky.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-22-2009, 11:08 PM

"Someone sounds a lot better," Jeremy laughed, "It's me, Jeremy. Just calling to check up on ya."
"John, I dunno..." Natalie said, looking away. "I don't think breaking out of jail is something that you should be doing. It's against the law."

"I've broken the law plenty of times - that's why I was in jail - but this time, I'm breaking the law in the name of love. I did it for you. We can run off to Vegas and get married."

"John, I don't want a spur-of-the-moment Vegas wedding. I was a traditional wedding ceremony, in a church."

"We can have that after, but for now, let's just-"

"Are you rushing me into sex, John?"

"F*ck no, that's not what this is about. I just think we need to move away, change our names, and live a different life than this. I can't get caught. I can't go to jail, Nat. You mean too much to me for me be away from you for that long."

"We need to tell someone!"

"No we don't, now either we leave, or risk being caught by Evelyn or my dad."

"Or your half-sister."

"My... what?"

"Look, it's not important. If you want to get married in Vegas, Johnny, than fine. But I'm still a bit scared."

"Don't be. Not long now, the FBI will call this house and ask whoever answers if they have seen me. Then, they'll come searching for me. We need to get out of this state now."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 05-22-2009, 11:15 PM

"Yeah, I am feeling better. I think I slept for a good 12 hours. Anyways, I'm not too terribly banged up. Just a small part of my lower lip is swollen, my coordation is a bit off, and I've lost part of the flexiblity in my left hand. Plus, I'm a bit more...cheery and happy than normal." There was a definite smile in her voice.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-22-2009, 11:20 PM

"I got those same symptoms back when I did drugs in high school." Jeremy laughed, "I'm glad you're feeling a bit better though. Almost ready for me to pick you up?"
John took Natalie's hand and they attempted to sneak out unnoticed. Natalie whispered to John, "We have a lot to talk about on the flight there." John said nothing in return, not wanting to wake anyone up. He noticed Ev was asleep on the couch and stopped for a moment. He pointed to Ev, and motioned to Nat to be very quiet. Sadly, Nat was a bit of a klutz at times, and she happened to accidently step on one of Sami's toys that were on the ground, and she let out a loud squeal, "OWWW!!! That thing is sharrpppp!!"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 05-22-2009, 11:22 PM

Ev jumped straight up and fell right on the floor. "WHAT THE HELL!" She screamed.

"You probably could. I don't know what the nurses will say though, and they seem pretty busy. I think someone's went into critical."

ooc:

Pic of Emily:
This pick reminds me of a barbie doll, but Em isn't this perfect looking.

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 05-22-2009 at 11:25 PM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-22-2009, 11:31 PM

John tugged on Natalie's arm, "RUN, DAMMIT!"
Natalie clutched her foot, "But that was so painful! I think I broke my foot!"
"B*tch, please, save the moaning for after our wedding. We need to go!"
Nat gave John a hard look, "What did you say to me?"
John rolled his eyes and picked Natalie up, flinging her over his shoulder like Santa would do to a bag of toys. "I guess I'll f*cking carry you. Later, Ev." He huffed and started to move as fast as he could without dropping Natalie.
"Oh. Maybe I should wait a bit, then... How about I pick you up in time for lunch?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 05-23-2009, 01:26 PM

Ev jumped up and started to run after them. "John! What the hell are you doing?" She yelled after them.

She sighed. "I guess, but its just so boring here."

<3
Closed Thread