Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#121 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-09-2007, 05:03 PM

After the next class, I walked my normal route to Nathan's locker. He smiles.
"Nice excuse. That'll get people talking. Do you know how fast things spread? In my last class they were already asking me what the name will be." He jokes.
I look at him serious. "I wasn't joking, Nathan. I think I'm pregnant."
She blinks a few times and touches my stomach. "So what will the name be?"
I roll my eyes. "Nathan this is serious. What am I going to tell my parents? What if it's not yours?" I say, remembering the time the guys kidnapped me few days before. Nathan stopped chuckling and kissed me. "Nathan, PDA rule." I remind him.
He stops kissing him. "Right..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#122 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-09-2007, 06:53 PM

The next morning, I ran to my house to get my stuff for school. I checked all the rooms for any sign of my mother. When I saw her alseep in her room, I floated to my window, which I always keep unlocked, and snuck in. I was quickly grabbing when I heard my mother get up. I quickly threw my stuff out the window and jumped.

"Evelyn Rivira, You better be home today or ELSE!!" She screamed after me.
When I got to school, I went straight to Hunter's locker.

"Hey, honnie!" I said and kissed him.
"Hey, sweets!" He said and kissed me back.
"So...ummm.yesterday..yeah" I began, blushing.
"I won't tell anyone, promise." He said, kissing me again.
"I..ummm...liked it..alot..and we should have..umm..yeah.." I was saying.
"I know and I liked it alot, too." He said. Then we looked at each other. "Somethings troubling you. What's wrong?" He said, with concern.
"Oh..nothing..just have a big test to day that's all." Lame excuse I know.

Although he knew there was something bothering me, he also knew I didn't want to talk about it so he just let me go.

After school, instead of going to my mother's house, I went to my dad's. he had this huge mansion, that had about 5 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, 1 kitchen, 2 dining rooms, 3 living rooms, maid quarters, guest houses, pool room, and a huge pool. He is always working so he is never home. I called my mother.

"Mom, look I am at dad's and I am also planning on moving in. Bye!" I hung up without her having a chance to get a word in. Being 16 and everything I could make those desicions. Then I called my dad.

"Hey, Daddy. Can I move in?" I asked.
"Sure, honnie. Which room do you want?" He answered.
"Umm...I was wondering if I could have one of the guest houses. You know..that way I could have friends over and if you would be home doing work, we won't bother you and everything...so is that ok?" I replied.
"Sure, no problem..I uh... have..."He began saying.
"Now, I'm sure you have something important to do with work and all, so I'll let you go dad. Love ya. Bye." I quickly interrupted.
"Thanks a lot hon. love you to. Bye." He said

I called Hunter and he came over.

"So what was bothering you today?" He asked
"I went over to my moms house and she saw me. She was practically screaming out the window that I better be home today or else. So I came to my dad's house and decided to move in. Cool, huh." I explained. "Now we can get together whenever we want."
He leaned over and we started making out. Just then, one of the maids knocked on the door. We moved apart from each other.

"Come in." I said. The maid came in and curtsied. "Ok, first of all, don't curtsy. Second, what do you need?" I said, once she came in.
"There is a Mrs. Heather Cochrane here and she demands to see you, Miss." She answered.
"S.h.i.t! Umm..by the way. What is you name?" I said.
"Natasha, Miss." She amswered.
"Ok, Natasha, tell Mrs. Cochrane that I am not here, I went to a friend's house. If she does not leave call the police." I told her.
"Yes, ma'am." and she left.

"Who is Mrs. Cochrane and why are you afraid of her?" Hunter asked.
"One word...Mother." I answered.
Then we started making out again.

OOC: Don't you wish some of this stuff actually happened. I mean this is like our fanasty life.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#123 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-09-2007, 07:40 PM

OCC: Lol... yeah... =P But you notice that we sorta sound like s.luts? But, oh, I do wish it were true. =P

I was walking down the street with Nathan, when something caught my eye. Nathan also gazed at it.
"Is that Evelyn and Hunter? Making out?" He turned his head.
"Yeah, it is." Silence for a while until I say, "Wanna see if they'll let us in? It looks really private in there..." I blush. Stupid habit of mine. "Wish I could live there. My family is sorta low on cash, and one less teenager would be much easier for them."
"Yeah, my house, since I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers is the opposite of private, so I hear you." I look at him in a s=xy way. He smirks. "But, I thought you wouldn't want to do that as often, with the possibility of being pregnant, and all."
"Well, I must be pregnant, cause I heard pregnant woman crave it more..." I kiss him on the cheek.
He smiles. "Save it for inside." He laughs. We walk up to the door and ring the doorbell.
(#124 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-10-2007, 07:20 PM

OOC: Oh..well it would be kinda nice to have my "dad's house'' though!!

BIC:
Hunter and I split apart when we heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll be right back. If it's my mother, I might as well deal with it now." I got up and left.

When I reached the door, I looked outside. It was L'Arachel and Nathan. I opened the door.

"Hey! What are you guys doing here." I said, sounding abit confused, delighted, suprised. "Come on in. Hunter is here. (a maid walks by. turning towards her) Please go and get Hunter. Thank you. (she left) So do you guys need anything. Thirsty, hungry, anything. What are you guys doing here?"

Hunter walks in, grabs me and pulls me into a kiss.

"Umm...excuse me but this is my boyfriend, Hunter." I said.
"Hello! Your L'Arachel right. Isn't their a rumor that you are....oww." He said. I had stepped on his toe.

"Ummm...why doesn't Natasha show you to the living room.(turns towards maid) Lead them to the smaller one. Thank you. Hunter, dear, can you help me with the drinks and snacks. I'll be there in a minute." We headed towards the kitchen.

~5 minutes later~

"here we go!" I said.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#125 (permalink))
Old
miluiel_she_elf (Offline)
Professional

Rating: 7 Votes / 3.29 Average
Default 04-10-2007, 07:31 PM

Hey can I join? I'm HayleyDoll's friend.

Name: Madeline
Appearance: Long blond hair, straight. Blue eyes. Tall and thin.
Power: Invisibility
Boyfriend: David
Boyfriend's appearance: Brown hair, curly, bright green eyes. Musclar.
Boyfriend's power: Shield
Biography: Madeline is the daughter of Rob and Erin Michaels. She has two sisters, Lydia and Jessica, twins. Madeline is a second-year.

Madeline appeared beside Hayley, her best friend. "Hey. What's..." she glanced in the direction of Hayley's stare. "I see." she said, raising her eyebrow.
She turned to David. "Did you tell your parents about the baby yet?" she asked him.
"Not yet, baby. But a few days or so and I will." he said. "You know I will. Have I ever let you down?"
She smiled and kissed him. "Not once."
He ran his hands over her arms and smiled. "How about we just go back to my place?"
"Not tonight." she said, stopping him. She touched her stomach and smiled faintly.
"Remember, no drinking for you."
"How could I forget?" she asked, entwining her fingers in his curly brown locks. "Come on."

Last edited by miluiel_she_elf : 05-07-2007 at 07:42 PM.
(#126 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-10-2007, 08:04 PM

OCC: (BTW, "Miluiel," My char is L'Arachel, and you should start where we left off. =P

Like...

BIC:
L'Arachel looked out the window of Evelyn's Dad's House, or, her new house. Running along the sidewalk, I saw Madeline (Maddy), with her bf. I had met her the day before in school, she had heard the story of my pregnancy, and told me she would stand by me cause she was in the same situation. A second year, pregnant with a senior's child.
I cried out the window, "Maddy! Come in here!" She heard me and slowly, resistantly David followed her in. The maid showed them to the room Nathan and I were in....

OCC: Then add what you said.
(#127 (permalink))
Old
Professional

Default 04-10-2007, 08:11 PM

Okay we'll just say that I said that stuff after. I'm confused but okay...

Madeline appeared beside Hayley, her best friend. "Hey. What's..." she glanced in the direction of Hayley's stare. "I see." she said, raising her eyebrow.
She turned to David. "Did you tell your parents about the baby yet?" she asked him.
"Not yet, baby. But a few days or so and I will." he said. "You know I will. Have I ever let you down?"
She smiled and kissed him. "Not once."
He ran his hands over her arms and smiled. "How about we just go back to my place?"
"Not tonight." she said, stopping him. "Remember, no drinking for you."
"How could I forget?" she asked, entwining her fingers in his curly brown locks. "Come on."
He paused.
"What is it?" she asked.
"I'm scared." he said finally.
"About what?" she asked, confused.
He glanced at her stomach.
She sighed. "We made a bad decision. Now we have to deal with it. Don't back out on me now." she said.
"I won't." he promised and followed her inside.

Last edited by miluiel_she_elf : 04-10-2007 at 08:16 PM.
(#128 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-10-2007, 08:21 PM

Lol. K.... Well, I'll continue.

"David? I didn't know you drink?" I spark into the conversation.
"Yeah. Were you drunk when...." Nathan noticed he shouldn't have said anything, so he stopped half sentence.
"Oh, I forgot. This is Nathan. My boyfriend and my baby's daddy." I pull him down to my height so I can kiss him. He's at least half a foot to a foot taller than I. "Sorry for his comment...." I apologise for him.
(#129 (permalink))
Old
Professional

Default 04-10-2007, 08:31 PM

"Oh I know Nathan fine." Madeline said with a smirk. "Ignore him, honey." she whispered to David. She took his hand.
"I don't anymore." he said quickly.

(#130 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-10-2007, 08:38 PM

"And where do you know Nathan from?" I ask.
"Honey, it's nothing to care about. It's not like I love her. You are my one and only."
"Better Be..." I joke.
"Agreed." David laughed at the idea of Nathan and Maddy together.
Closed Thread