Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#111 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-07-2007, 11:06 PM

OCC: Welcome to Hero Highschool! My character's name is L'Arachel. Nice to meet you.

In Character:
I wake up the next morning, in bed with the senior guy along with some other seniors, with no clothes. I jumped out of the bed and put on some clothes. One of the guys awoke and chased me down the stairs. I did not remember what had happened that night, and I didn't want to. I had to get home to tell my mom I was okay. Once I got to my house, she hugged me and told me how worried she was. I told her I had went to a friend's house and forgot to call. I was then sent off to school and had to tell Nathan.
I ran to his locker. Getting stopped by teachers several times for running in the halls. I finally got to him. "Nathan!" I hugged him. He kissed my cheek and held me tight.
"What's wrong?" He asked, rubbing my back as I cried on his shoulder.
"Those boys..." I sobbed. "The ones you were talking to yesterday? They... they... I'm not sure, but I think they kidnapped me and I can't remember anything from when they kidnapped me to this morning!"
"It's okay. I'll talk to them. I won't let them get away with that. What they did was violating and demeaning." He consouled me.
"..." I cry harder. The bell rings for next class. "I don't want to leave you."
"Come with me. I can stand to miss a day." He smiled and we walked out the closest door.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#112 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-08-2007, 12:42 PM

I tapped Nathan's shoulder. "Nathan? She looks confused. I think the pricipal is giving her a hard time. She's probably new."
Nathan turns his head. "You're right. She's about your height too, so she must be a freshman."
"Hey!" I act offended even though I'm just kidding. "I may be short. But... Oh. I can't even think of something bad to say about you."
"Really?" He says right away. "And by the way, being short isn't all bad. I'm not calling you a midget."
"I know." I pause. "Should we get her out of that mess?" I say, getting back to the topic.
"Only if you promise we still aren't going to school today." He laughs. I laugh. Even though he knows he'll get in trouble once the principal finds out it's him, he traps the teacher in a bubble shaped forcefield. The principal looked scared to death.
"Hey, I'm L'Arachel." I intruduce myself. Nathan looking impressed with himself. "This is Nathan. He's my boyfriend. How did I get so lucky? I have no clue." He kisses me on the cheek.
"Most of the guys on the football team know her better than I do." He hints. "That's why we were leaving the school for awhile. She was sobbing awhile ago, so I was taking her somewhere she'd be happier." He smiles. "Anyway... You're new here right?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#113 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-08-2007, 12:50 PM

OCC: Oh. Since Nathan Isn't really a played character, I play for him, I thought I'd add some sort of biography. So you can understand more about him.

Name: Nathan John
Power: Create forcefields / sheilds
Personality: Funny, kind, loveing, sweet, he is the guy every guy wants to be and every girl wants to be with.
Appearance: Hot *sizzle* , blonde hair, sapphire blue eyes, punk/skater style.
Bio: L'Arachel's boyfriend. His ex is the imfamous Brooke. The most popular girl in school. She hates him, and any future girlfriend of his, because he broke up with her. He is on the football team as the captian and starter quarterback.

Okay, I may seem weird now, but I'm gonna add Brooke's too, cause she might turn out to be a huge part in my story line and may be mentioned in others.

Name: Brooke Hope
Power: Transformation
Personality: Popular, Girly, Thinks she's perfect, thinks every guy likes her. She is extremy rude and thinks she owns the school.
Appearance: Blonde, tall, baby blue eyes. Many call her "Beautiful"
Bio: She is angry at Nathan for breaking up with her and arranged a hit for $100 on him. She is determined to either get him back, or kill him or someone dear to him. She has a sister name Samantha, who is a sophomore at Hero High. Samantha went out with Hunter. She also thinks she owns everything. He broke up with her not long ago.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-08-2007 at 06:22 PM.
(#114 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-08-2007, 05:40 PM

I woke up the next morning still laying next to Hunter. I crawled from the bed to the phone. I was calling my mother?

"Hi! Mom?" I said, cautiously.
"Young lady, where are? Who are you with? Did you even think about calling me. I mean, I have been up all night worried sick. I want you to come home.." She started ranting.
"Mother, Mother, MOTHER! Look, I'm fine. Don't worry. I'll be home as soon as school lets out. I promise. Bye." I hung up.

Just then Hunter woke up and saw me on the phone.
"Who did you call?'' He asked.
"My mother. No big deal. Let's go to the mall. I really don't feel safe here." I said.
"What about school? I mean yeah I can miss a day but.." He replied.
"No. I can't stand to see any of those boys' today. I mean had you not got here in time and made them leave, I don't know what would have happened. You know with Killian shapeshifting into you and everything, it...it..I don't know." I was saying, starting to cry.
"Hey, hey,hey. come here, hon. Everything is fine now. They can't hurt you anymore and I won't let them.(He started hugging me and calming me down.) Come on, lets go to the park."

and we left.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#115 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-08-2007, 05:48 PM

OOC: I like HayleyDoll's Idea and this is Hunter

Name~ Hunter Na'ill
Age~ 17( jr. in high school)
Powers~Read's minds, Controls Fire
Personality~Fun loving, protective of his girlfriend's, once went out with Brooke's sister but broke up with her 2 days later.
Appearence~ Has a six pack, dirty blond hair that is styled skaterboi like, always wears capris and a tank. Ver, very, sexi

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#116 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-08-2007, 06:04 PM

OCC: =P And, btw, Skaterboi's are cute!

BIC:
Nathan and I had a short conversation with the new girl. She told us her name, Adeilinna (I decided to call her Adele =P.) and her power, then we went out the front door before letting the pricipal out of the force field. He cursed at us as we ran into the park.
"Nathan. We are in huge ****." I take a deep breath. Never run in a baby doll dress again, even with jeans underneath.
"I know." He nodded. "What do you want to do, anyway?"
I hummed. "Uh..." He kissed me, and we made out. After a few minutes, I pushed him away. "Nathan! What you do that for! There's kids around, this is a park after all!"
"Well, if you didn't want me to, you could have pushed me away earlier." He tried to kiss me again. I stopped him this time. "Like that." He sighed.
"Nathan, I love you, and wow, you are a great kisser, but if we're gonna make out, not in the park." I laughed.
"Okay, well how about my house? My parents are both out of town. It's an empty house for the next week. Catch my drift?" He smirked.
"You know, there's a famous line girls say to guys about that topic."
"..." He blinked. "Oh. That one. Well, I guess we don't have to go that far than. You're only 14 and a half anyway. And, well..."
"Let's just go to your house." I wink.
Let's just say, it went far.ther than they expected.

OCC: Did you know you can't say f a r t?

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-08-2007 at 06:07 PM.
(#117 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 04-08-2007, 09:52 PM

After my conversation with the "love bugs" and the principal had left, marking me as a double tardy for trying to leave school, I ran to the homeroom.

The class was strangely empty. There were about four other kids in the class. They all were sitting very quietly and staring directly at the teacher, although she said nothing. I walked in, and everyone turned away.

"Welcom to my classroom, Adeilinna. I see that you are tardy. I will make sure it is excused because you were absent yesterday. Although, I did hear from the principal," I rolled my eyes, "that you tried to leave the school. I may have to leave those tardies there, after such a thing. Do you have any reason why you tried to leave?"

I sighed, and began to explain. "Well, I saw two kids walking out, probably a senior (or at least he looked like it) and a freshman. I was going to ask them where this class was, and then they went out the door, and I didn't catch them. I had no intentions of leaving the building, but I just wanted to figure out where to go. The halls were empty, so I had no other choice..."

"Very well. Do you know why this class is so empty?"

I looked at the small classroom. I shrugged.

"This is where anyone with multiple powers meets, or have multiple abilities with one power. You can use the powers of water and turn yourself into marine animals, including those not known to the common man. In this class you will be with seperate tutors who will dig into each form you can turn into and such. I believe you will be paired with Jacob, who also has the same powers as you. You two may want to get to know each other before spending a lot of time together."

I looked at a boy who had stood up. He had messy, dirty-blonde hair, bright, blue eyes, and when he waved, I saw his birthmark on his hand-a waterdrop, which, when looked at differently, looked like a half-human, half-fish creature.

Like me.

Ooc: I am very fascinated with merbeings and such, not like totally obsessed, but most of the stories I write have them in it. You wouldn't be able to tell unless you read my stories.
(#118 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-08-2007, 10:18 PM

When we got to the park, we saw another couple making out. I reconginze the girl, L'Arachel, and was just about to go over and say when they left. Hunter and I went to a deserted area and talked for awhile. Then he leaned down to kiss me.

"So..where should we go now?" I asked, after the kiss of course.
"Well..my aunt is out of town and i have the keys to her house.so..." He said.
"Well..,"I said, trying to sound as if i was really thinking.," sure. lets go!"

When we got to his aunt's house, we went upstairs to the guest bedroom. We laid down on the bed and turn on the TV. After awhile, there were no good shows on, so we decided to have our own.

It was fun!

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 04-09-2007 at 06:58 PM.
(#119 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-09-2007, 12:01 AM

I run over to Nathan the next day after our "cuddle fest" as you could say. After which, I felt a little different.
"So, about yesterday..." I blush.
"I'm not gonna tell anyone. Especially Brooke." He promised.
"Good." I smile. "But I was going to tell you how great it was..." I blush more.
He laughs. "I agree completely with that." We start to kiss in the halls when a teacher comes up to us and taps us on the shoulder. When she breaks us up, I notice lots of my lipgloss was now settled on Nathan's lips.
"You do know we have a strict rule against PDA's. I'm afraid you two will have to go down to the office."
We look at each other. He kisses me again.
"Ahem!" The teacher pulls me away. We chuckled and walk down to the office. His arm around me.

"You two!" The pricipal yells at us as we walk in the office doors. "You use magic in the school out side your class room, you make out in the halls against our PDA rule, you use magic against a teacher, and you ditch school! You two are lucky I'm not expelling you!" He looks to are hands and noticed we were holding hands. "Let go of each other, love birds!"
"Hey!" I stand out of the chair, "You know what? We have our own problems to deal with."
"Like what?" He squints his eyes at me.
"Like I might be pregnant." I say calmly. Everyone around turns away from what they're doind at stares at me. Nathan and I walk out of the office, alive, for now.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-09-2007 at 10:46 AM.
(#120 (permalink))
Old
Billyz_Riot_Girl_2006 (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Default 04-09-2007, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singergirl509 View Post
"Hi, Abby! Nice to meet you. (pauses for a moment) So.... umm.... What are you guys doing? So.. what are your powers? I have control over fire and water. I think I might also have control over earth now, but I'm not sure... Am I talking too much? I'm a freshman." I say

BIC: In this school, does everyone have powers or only certain people??
"I'm a shapeshifter. And no you aren't, I'm a freshman too"
Closed Thread