Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-02-2007, 08:51 PM

When I got to the Gym, I saw a lot of different girls and guys....hispanics, african american, whites, chinese, japanese and russian. But I also saw many different cliques...wiccan, popular, geeks, nerds, gothic, middles, and so many more. I went up to the wiccan group and said hi!

"Hi, I'm Evelyn. I'm a freshman." I said
" Sup! I'm Jessica, that's Catalina( pointing to a spanish girl) that's Ally(pointing to one of the white girls) that's Stephine(pointing to the other white girl) and that's Morgan( pointing to a native american girl). Oh and we sophmores'." said Jessica.
"Hey! Are you wiccan, too?" asked Stephine
"Yeah! How did you know?" I replied.
"You have a pentacle necklace, so its kinda obvious." said Catalina
"So, are you solitary or coven magick?" asked Ally
"Solitary! Have you ever been on Pathcom.com?" I said.

Just then the bell rang and we went our separate ways.

Mrs. Iona was the teacher and she started roll call. Then she went through all the requirments and crap like that. then we went in to change.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-04-2007, 09:33 PM

I walked into class late. I sat in my usual seat. I felt nervous for some reason. I stood and looked over to the popular clique. They were sitting in the back doing their makeup. No, I thought. Do not give in to stereotypes. I sat at the empty desk beside them. The smiled and introduced me. My mind, though, on the subject being taught.
Class slowly ended and I walked to the group I had talked to the first day. "Oh my, not those annoying seniors again." I sighed.
"Hey. It's those pain in the *** freshmen!" The tougher looking girl in the bunch said, pointing us out to the leader of their clique. I gazed at them. It was the same bunch that had bothered me the first day. They seemed to know the others.
"You really shouldn't swear so close to a classroom. A teacher might hear you." I said, calmly. I pointed to the open door beside us. They all looked at us and smiled devilishly...

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-05-2007 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Added a few paragraphs.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-06-2007, 09:41 PM

As I walked into the locker room, I noticed that there was no curtins were you got dressed. I was body-conscious and very uncomfortable. Fortunately though, there was bathrooms, so I change there.

When we got back out, we outside to the track, even though it was raining. We had to run a mile before we could go back in side. I used my power over air to help speed up my running. I got done in about 2 in a half minutes and then ran in side.

I had about 45 minutes left in the class and one of my friends who finished early controlled time and stopped time and we went shopping for about 45 minutes and then I flew us back to school. We got there juust as the bell rang.

I got......

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#104 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2007, 02:38 AM

A student created a forcefield infront of us. I took a breath of relief. The boy, who, was actually quite attractive, talked to them and they walked off.
"Thanks, but I could have handled myself, you know." I play hard to get.
"Sure you could have." He rolled his eyes and we laughed. "My name's Nathan. I'm a senior. Sadly, those girls are in my home-room class."
"I'm L'Arachel." I blush. A senior... "Maybe we can talk later. Like, over dinner?"
"Are you asking me out?" He raised an eyebrow.
"Yes. Yes, I am." I reply confidently.
"Well then, I must say yes to a beautiful girl such as yourself." He kisses me and walks off.
"Wow..." I mumble. "A senior..."
(#105 (permalink))
Old
Wayarie (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 9 Votes / 2.78 Average
Default 04-07-2007, 10:48 AM

ooc: wow u sould write storys on thedollpalace Ur realy good

in character:

*I walk into the crowded classroom, I can plainly see the groups of diffrent cliques. I walk over to the front corner of the room carefuly, trying not to get in anyones way, that would be the last thing I would want to do in that siduation.
A group of girls come over to where Im sitting*

Girl~ "hey short-stop." (I am naturaly much smaller because Im younger)

Me~ "Im sorry am I in your seat? I'll just go move."

Girl~ "Are u sure u want to do that?"

,Me~ " If u have a problem where Im sitting then yess." (I begin to sound more confadent the more she looks at me in a superior manor)

Girl~ *she looks at the four other girls at her back* "Wow, that's a gutsy thing to say for a junior!" *she says in a moking manor*

Me~ *I stand up in a fit or rage but try to act tough* "Mabey you and your minions *I look over her soulder to the other girls and glare* "sould just," *I move closer to her face and get ready to yell* "BEAT IT!!"

Girl~ *she steps back and folds her arms* "well someone knows what they want don't they?!" *she begins to sound more calm and somewhat 'impressed'*

Me~ "well mabey I do and mabey I just want people like you to vanish!"

Suddenly to my astonishment the dissapear! All of them! The other pupils had been watching the fight since I had yelled. They start to clap. I franticly look round to see if I can find them. They were nowhere to be seen!! "Oops!" I said in an uneasy voice.
(#106 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-07-2007, 04:50 PM

As I head for the lunch room, I saw a fight going on. I stood still for a moment and stared. Then I blew them across the room. Making sure nobody had seen what I did, I stepped in the middle of the fight and held them up from fighting. Then I saw a teacher coming so I back away. He took the two boys to the Princpal's office. I headed back towards the lunch room. As I was going in, a guy came up and forced me down the stairs.

"I saw what you did." He said
"Yeah. everyone did. I broke up the fight when thay split apart." I said
"No, no, no. I saw you blow air between them to brake them apart." He said
"What are you talking about? I did no such thing." I said. Then I walked away.

Later as I was walking home with my best friend, I noticed a car following us. Not wanting to alarm her, I didn't say a thing. She headed towards her house and went in., leaving me alone. I started heading for my house, which was a block away, when a red car came by. It was a guy from my english class. I stared at him, wondering what he was doing. I had to admit to myself that her was fairly attractive, ok, maybe totally hot but that's not the point. Anyways, he went and parked right by my house. I walked up to my driveway and was heading towards the front door, when he came up to me.

"Hey, Raymond! What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Hey, Eveyln! Um...Hunter wanted to umm..see you and he um...wanted me to come get you." He said, slowly.
"Ok..so..where does he want to meet me at?" I answered/asked him.
He grabbed my wrist and started to pull me towards the car. I tried to pull away but he was to strong. I started to hit him and scream. He put his hand over my mouth and opened the car door then threw me. I blacked out.

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 01-30-2010 at 03:54 PM.
(#107 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2007, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayarie View Post
ooc: wow u sould write storys on thedollpalace Ur realy good

OCC: Me? Thanks. I write storys all the time for fun. So I have loads of practice. I wrote a 125 (Or something around there) page book, but my Computer broke down and lost EVERYTHING on it. I wish I had put it on a floppy or USB thingy, but it's too late.

Character: I rush over to my friends and tell them everything.
"Omg." Emi, one girl in my bunch of friends, smiled. "That's the guy who broke up with Brooke. The Cheerleading captian and Homecoming Queen. She's got to be the most popular girl in school. That was the first and only time she's been dumped. Usually, she dumps the guy."
"I heard about that," Saria, another girl, perked up. "I heard she ran to the washroom and cried the rest of the day. Since her power of transformation doesn't help get revenge, she tried to place a hit on him for $100!"
"Yeah!" Emi blinked. "She'll probably hate you for going out with him."
I stood still a moment then walked away from the group. I had to speak to Nathan about Brooke.

I find him talking to a group of hot (But he's still hotter, :P) senior guys. "Nathan, can we talk?"
"Da.mn, she is fine." Says one of the guys, staring at my chest. I roll my eyes. The other guys laugh. And say stuff about me, but I tune it out.
"Nathan, please. It's about your ex." I plead. He takes my hand and we walk off, I can still hear the guys comments in my head, such as 'nice rack', 'I'd do her,' 'Her body's better than Brookes by a mile,' and 'Are you sure she's a freshman? She's very...developed.' I try to forget it, but it bothers me and makes me feel uncomfortable.
"I'm sorry about them. I'll I said was that I was going on a date with a hot freshman." Nathan shrugged. I turned my back to him.
"Sure." I look at him. "What about you and Brooke, huh? I heard you dumped her."
"A while ago." Nathan interupted.
"Do you think she'll be so jealous of me she'll try to murder me?"
"I didn't mean to get you into this."
"Well, you di-" Nathan had broken my speech with a long passionate kiss.
A blonde haired senior slapped me. "Can you not keep it PG? Not everyone wants to see you two make out in the hallway."
Nathan pulled me to his side and held me close. "Brooke! Can't you just leave me alone? I don't love you, I'm with L'Arachel."
"You'll wish you weren't, cause if I can't get you to pay with your life, I'll use hers." She stomped off.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-07-2007 at 06:13 PM.
(#108 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-07-2007, 06:05 PM

When I woke up, my head hurt like hell. I couldn't see anything so I figured I was blindfolded. I could tell I was laying down, but also that my hands were tied in back of me and that my feet were tied. I didn't make a move hoping to at least hear something for my whereabouts.

"Hey, Hunter. She's up." I heard one guy say. All of a sudden I was up on my feet and being held tightly by shoulders.

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 04-07-2007 at 07:22 PM.
(#109 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2007, 06:30 PM

The day slowly ends, and I find myself at my walking home alone, since I am trying to avoid Nathan, for safety reasons. One of the guys he was talking with came up to me and blocked my path. I try walking around, but he stops me.
"So, your L'Arachel, right?" He said, smirking.
"Glad I'm not going by the girl with the nice 'rack'." I try to push him away. He is to strong and he grabs my right arm.
"Why don't ya come over to my place tonight? I heard you are in need of money, and with your body, I know the perfect way." He winked.
I try to slap him with my other arm, by he grabs that too. "Leave me alone!" I yell. He lets go of one hand and places it across my mouth and holds both my arms with one hand. He then knocks me down. I fall to the ground and black out.
(#110 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-07-2007, 08:04 PM

Then the blind fold was taken off. I saw I was in a basement bedroom and was also surrounded by about six boys. Tapping into my earth powers, I could tell they all had powers too. I started to burn up.

Hunter immediatly told everyone to get back. The ropes' had burned off me so I was free that way, but not out of danger. I immediately went into full power mode and power stance.

"Surround her, NOW! I need to talk to her when she is calm." Hunter growled at them. I started shooting fire balls and air balls at them. Trying everything I could not to get caught, I still ended up caught. One of the guys could turn to steel and grabbed me. I couldn't get away. Hunter started to talk.

"Hello Evelyn. How are you doing?" He said.
"Why are you doing this? What have I done to you to deserve this?" I replied, coldly. "Oh, nothing, sweetie. I just wanted to know why you stopped the fight today?'' He replied. "Why should you care? Besides, I don't even know why. Instinct, I guess." I answered, sternly. "She's telling the truth." One guy said. "How do you know?" I shouted. "Let her go and everyone out." He said. ''Hunter are you sure. I mean..." "I am **** sure about. Now beat it."

Once they left, he grabbed me gently and lead me to the bed in there.

"Evelyn, I'm sorry about all this." He said.
"Hunter, why are you doing this. I mean, I'm just soo.." I said. he interrupted me with a passionate kiss on the lips. Once he pulled away he said,"Now do you understand?'' and then we just laid there for a moment.

<3
Closed Thread