Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-28-2007, 07:07 PM

He just stood there, looking out the window. Then he walked out of the room and left. I just stood there, not knowing whether or not to follow. I sat on the bed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-28-2007, 07:09 PM

"Whatever." Nathan smirked. "It's time the boys get to bed." He walked out of the room.
I looked out the window. "Why would he even think that..." I said to myself.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-28-2007, 07:15 PM

I had to get out of there. I couldn't tell her. Not with her being pregnant and everything. I had to stop to this now. I headed towards the park.

~~~

I just sat there and listen. I heard a car start and leave. I knew now I had to follow him. I walked out and saw Nathan. I waved and headed downstairs, grabbed the keys and followed him.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-28-2007, 07:20 PM

Nathan tucked in the boys, after much arguing, and kissed them goodnight on the forehead. He walked out of the room and into ours. "Evelyn and Hunter left." He told me.
"Where?"
"I don't know." He sighed, and sat beside me.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-28-2007, 07:44 PM

I finally go to the park. I headed towards big oak tree. He was waiting for me.
"About time you got here. I didn't think you would show." He said.
"Well, I'm here. Now what do you want." Hunter growled.
"Well...I want you to take someone out." He said.
"You want me to WHAT?" Hunter said.
"Well..if your to chicken. I'll just have to tell your wife what you did." He said.

~~~~

I pulled into the parking lot and headed after him. I hid behind a bush.
I heard him talking to someone. I thought it was a guy. When he mention me, I stepped out and said, "Tell me what, Hunter?"

~~~~

"Tell me what, Hunter?" I heard Evelyn say. "Evelyn what are you doing here? Go back home." I told her. "No! I want to know." She said. "Well, if you want to know then I'll tell you. Hunter killed someone." the voice said. She gasped. "Evelyn, its not what you think." I said, quickly. She had tears coming from her eyes. "W-w-why." she stammered. "It was in self-defense. I swear." I said, starting to have tears come from my own eyes. She turned and ran. I wanted to follow but knew she just needed time. I turned towards Killian. "Why the he.ll did you do that?" I demanded. He just laughed and faded out. Soon, I was standing there, alone.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-28-2007, 07:47 PM

"Well...... Hummer?" Nathan smirked.
"Yes, Nathan. Hummer." I laughed. We rushed downstairs and into the garage.
Nathan looked at me. "First, one thing. Did you and Hunter ever..."
"The time you two were drunk. That's it..." I looked away. "I think..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-28-2007, 08:15 PM

I ran back to my car and sat there, tears sliding down my face. I saw Hunter coming. I started the car and drove off. I reached the house. I slammed the door and ran into my room. I feel onto the bed and started to sob.

~~~~

Evelyn drove away. I just stood there. Then it started to rain. I went and sat on a bench and tried to sort out my thoughts.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-28-2007, 08:17 PM

Nathan and I hopped into the Hummer and did what we normally do in there. This time, careful that we weren't being watched.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-28-2007, 08:52 PM

I laid there, sobbing. I didn't know where Hunter was and I didn't care. After awhile, I stopped crying. Hunter finally came in. "We need to talk." He said. He sat next to me and explained it all. At the end, I hugged him and started to cry some more. We just sat there, cuddling. After awhile, we got in bed and play around.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-28-2007, 09:00 PM

After our 'private time', we walked up into the living room and watched TV. Nathan put his arm around me. "So, the Hunter thing..."
"I did not sleep with Hunter. It's just a coincidence that both of the twins have psycological powers, and neither of us do." I lean against him.
He moves and I fall on the couch. "Usually kids inherit one of their parent's powers. Like Adele's kids, and Maddy's. Both of them have one of their parent's powers. And we had two, and our powers aren't anything like theirs. Hunter, on the other hand...."
"Nathan, nothing happened." I lean near him again, he moves again. "What?"
"I don't know. You got mad at me for cheating on you, so maybe I should return the favour." He got up. "I'm going to bed."
"But I didn't......"
Closed Thread