Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   RPG Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/)
-   -   {RP}Hellboy: Return of Rasputin (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/11974-rp-hellboy-return-rasputin.html)

Silent_Wolf 12-29-2006 07:55 AM

{RP}Hellboy: Return of Rasputin

Pay no attention to the awkward teen girl behind the curtain. :lol: I blame this on boredom, a wicked amv, and coffee with too much sugar.
~~~

Hellboy (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia has everything you need to know about said movie/comic. Well, almost everything. >>;

~~~~

It's been a while since the remainder of the Nazi's faded away. The Bureau of Paranormal Research and Defence has had little to no problems to deal with recently, thus making funds go higher.

Reason being, Hellboy doesn't break stuff anymore.

But now, in the year 2007, things're going a bit quacky. Strange creatures are appearing out of nowhere, and many are dying because the police are already handling it.

The problem?

One: Police are not meant to deal with these matters, and

Two: These creatures used to be human. They mutated. As such, the BPRD should be the ones to deal with it.

But there's something going on with the police. They're... bloodthirsty, crave fighting the paranormal.

Before, they sh*t their pants at the site of a dead person. Now...

Now all they want to do is kill.

You have to solve it. NOW.
~~~~

Rules:

Romance: Keep it PG-13
Hellboy is very stubborn, and never swears. Worst he's ever said is 'Oh, CRAP.'
Liz is a pyrokinetic. Keep it to just that; she's got enough trouble with it on her own. O_o
John T. Myers is a human. Not a mutater.

... potater... XD
Abe Sapien cannot go for long periods without water; he uses a reverse aqualung when he has to be out of water.
Have fun. No invincible characters, please.

Silent_Wolf 12-29-2006 08:30 AM

The nighttime sky was dark and moonless, clouds hiding most of the little white stars that hung motionless in space. Streetlights turned normal things into devil shadows that seemed to dance in the pitch blackness of midnight, and druggies and drug dealers stalked in shadow, almost invisible.

Somewhere near this misbegotten street, there're the sounds of heavy gunfire echoing around the complex, yells and a few screams following the relentless music of the bullets hitting metal and wall. Soon, the sounds stopped, and the police filed out, not happy with their job. Their target now lay in a lifeless heap, bullet wounds peppering its skin.

It.

It.

It.

That was all they called the freaks that littered the city now. There were no male or female freaks; they were only 'its' in their eyes. Some of them they took to the station to test; others they killed.

The form fell into dust, the powder clouding up slightly before floating back into the pile.

~~~~

In the basement of the building, there was a quiet slithering in the shadows. The lights were all broken or off, and if there was anyone there, they couldn't see the form slipping up the set of stairs. It slipped out into the dark streets and seemed to stand, looking around. Dark red strands of hair fell into deep amber eyes that were shaped like almonds, skin pale as snow glinting softly in the moonlight.

After a few minutes, she slithered into another building, curling up in a corner and hiding, her head against whatever her knees were. Her oddly curled ears could hear something in the same building, but she disregarded it.

Sarah_K_O_M 12-29-2006 07:41 PM

"Ow, ow, ow!"

"I told you to be careful."

The girl glared at him, then jammed her bleeding finger in her mouth, allowing the healing balm of her saliva to set to work, glaring at the rusty nail that was the offender.

Her brother laughed, his long hair falling in his deep gray eyes. His hair was blue streaked with gray, a result of a drunken party and a few bottles of misused hair dye the week before.

He wore a dark navy blue police uniform on his lean muscled body, with short sleeves and black patent shoes shone up bright.
There was a laughing devil tattoed on his right bicep, aslo a result of the same drunken party.

"Tell me," His sister mumbled around her finger, "What am I doing here?"

"You wouldn't stay home." He smiled.

Silent_Wolf 12-29-2006 07:44 PM

Ooc: I can't help but laugh at the whole post. XD It'sfunny...
~~~

The girl looked around, her eyes blinking slowly, and she rested her head limply against the wall. She'd nearly forgotten she had to stay in some sort of lightsource; stupid coldbloodedness. In truth, she just wanted to know why she'd changed. It was stupid, really. One minute, she was just feeling downright ill. She had constantly been spitting up her food, she couldn't even keep water down, and now she had a scaley tail and fangs.

She sluggishly crept up the stairs nearby, looking around slowly.

Sarah_K_O_M 12-29-2006 07:52 PM

"Okay, why are YOU here?"

"Because, Alka, the other guys are acting weird since last night and this is where they were last night. If sometihng happened here, I want to find out." He replied, eyes darting towards the room where the stairs were, the only escape from this dank room they were currently in, with rotted floors and walls, sagging ceiling and rusty, diseased metal barbs.

Silent_Wolf 12-29-2006 07:54 PM

The girl bit her lip, wincing faintly when her left fang pierced the skin, and she sat against the wall, looking down into the basement. She couldn't really think.

After a moment or two, she looked toward where they were and said, in more of a whisper, "Is anyone there?"

Sarah_K_O_M 12-29-2006 08:00 PM

He pulled the gun out of the holster, whipping around in the direction of her voice, "Whose there! Show yourself!"

Silent_Wolf 12-29-2006 08:02 PM

It's going to take me awhile... Sighing silently, she slithered over to the door, and leaned against it, tired. She hadn't slept in awhile.

Sarah_K_O_M 12-29-2006 08:07 PM

He steopped forward, the recioled involantarily when he saw her in more shock then disgust or fear.

"Alex?" Alka stepped away, terrified, "What is that thing?"

"I... I think it's a girl." Alex replied, watching her warily, then saying tentatively, "Hello? Are you alright?"

"What are y-"

"Alka!" Alex cut her off with a sharp wave of his hand.

Silent_Wolf 12-29-2006 08:08 PM

The girl hid a little behind the wall, biting her lip a little. She looked tired and cold, and her green shirt was torn up. "I-I think I'm ok-kay..."