Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-18-2006, 02:29 PM

"She can still have s*x tho."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 10-18-2006, 02:32 PM

"Not very well, whereas I'm still flexible as ever."

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-18-2006, 02:33 PM

"But if you're going to just waste my time playing games, does that really matter?"

(#104 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 10-18-2006, 02:34 PM

"I'm done playing."

Ooc: Byeee!!!

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#105 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-18-2006, 02:38 PM

Ooc: T_T

"So, should I just give up right now? What can I possibly say to convince you, anyway?" Rian sighed inwardly; he'd never had this problem before.

(#106 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-18-2006, 03:02 PM

*meanwhile, to freeze this scene*

Gina was walking on a street, still wearing her gym clothes - gray lounge pants and an off-white t-shirt. Her backpack hung off her right shoulder, and her hair was in her face. It was obvious she was in a rather bad mood, which was very odd; she normally had a joke for anyone.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#107 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-18-2006, 03:08 PM

Draco was hanging around the bus shelter, which was the main place for him and his bandmates to hang out, and therefore avoided by most of the other teenagers. This time however, he was alone; his mother didn't really mind him staying out as long as she knew where he was. Dark Star was considered by a lot of the other parents in the town to be a brazen hussy who'd broken up a perfectly good marriage; but she really didn't give a d@mn about what other ppl thought, and she'd taught her son the same values.

(#108 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-18-2006, 03:09 PM

Gina walked past once, stopped, then turned around and walked over. "Hey.." She smiled a little. "Think I could stay and listen to you guys practice? I kinda can't go home for a few hours.."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#109 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-18-2006, 03:12 PM

"Sure," said Draco easily. He lit up another rollup. "I'll be meeting up with the other guys in a minute anyway. You can always sleep round my house too; Mum won't mind."

(#110 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-18-2006, 03:13 PM

"Thanks." She sat down, her back against a wall, and she pulled her phone out and looked through the games on it.

Halestorm
Closed Thread