Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   RPG Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/)
-   -   {RP}SuperNatural: New Terrors (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/10945-rp-supernatural-new-terrors.html)

Silent_Wolf 09-24-2006 04:01 PM

{RP}SuperNatural: New Terrors

Sarah got me hooked on that show!!
~~

It's been awhile since Sam and Dean and John finally killed the demon, and so far, it seems that the world's peaceful.

Well, to the naive people, it's peaceful.

There are still psychic kids being born, and their mothers are still dying after supposedly seeing their husbands in two rooms at once.

Just what, exactly, is going on?
~~

Sarah, did you finish the monster list thing?

Sarah_K_O_M 09-24-2006 04:26 PM

Woman in White: A tragic ghost found all over. This woman’s husband cheated on her. This knowledge drove her mad, resulting in a temporary loss of sanity. She kills her children. When she realises what has happens, she kills herself.

Demon: An entity from Hell, in their own form they are simply a black cloud. The sign of a possessed person is the all-black eyes that appear when you speak the name of God in Latin, “Christo” and holy water in very painful. To exorcise, use the Ritual Romanum.

Vampire: Vampire folklore is crap. Crosses don’t hurt, neither does holy water. You can only kill by beheading, and they do sleep during the day. But they will wake up. If you get Dead Man's blood into them, it weakens them.

Telekinetics: Well, no point posting about this. XD

Ghosts: Souls of folks that died horrifically or have a reason to return from the grave to warn of other malicious spirits. To 'lay' a ghost, you must salt and burn the bones.

Wendigo: A creature fabled to be made of ice. This creature is made when a starved person eats human flesh, giving them special powers. They are amazing hunters; able to mimic human voices. Silver hurts them as does fire. The messiest way to kill one is to chop of its head with a silver axe after shattering its icy heart.

Mirrors/Portraits, Salt, candles: It is believed that when a person dies, their spirit can enter mirrors. Because of this, in Ireland mirrors and pictures. are covered after death, and to and portraits ward off the Devil candles are put around the body. Salt keeps away demons and spirit.

Shapeshifter: These are born so mutated… But with gifts. They can change into someone else. The change is horrific, involving them ripping away the old body to expose the new. Leaving behind a pool of really sick gunk. XP

Deava: Invisible spirit people, very strong. All you can see are their shadows.

Reapers: Like the Grim Reaper, they wear suits though. You can only see them if they come after you.

Ghost cars: If a person dies in their car, their spirit can become infused with the car. Maybe because of the mirrors?

Tulpa: A being made purely by beleif. A symbol is needed to create it.

Sthriga: A witch like creaturem, it s*ck life-force from children. Think Harry Potter Dementors.

And… DONE! I think.

Silent_Wolf 09-24-2006 04:28 PM

Ooc: I think that's all. I thought the Wendigo could also be killed by throwing a molotov cocktail at them, though..

Sarah_K_O_M 09-24-2006 04:32 PM

Ooc: Nah, that was a flare gun Dean used.

Silent_Wolf 09-24-2006 04:32 PM

Ooc: I could've sworn it was a molo. x-x

Sarah_K_O_M 09-24-2006 04:35 PM

Ooc: Nope, he held it like a gun.

Silent_Wolf 09-24-2006 04:40 PM

Ooc: Maybe he chucked it?
~~

It was a normal night, a bit cloudy, but normal nonetheless.

A car drove quietly down the road, the two people inside laughing about something or other, and something flickered down the road.

The car stopped, and the guy hit the wheel. "Dammit, I just bought this thing!"

"It'll be fine, Lloyd." His girlfriend leaned out the window, and screamed as something barreled at them.

It was a strange scarecrow, with a sickle, and it was aiming right at her.

The girl ducked back in the car as a gunshot rang out through the night. The scarecrow fell to the ground, disintigrating as an unearthly scream echoed from it, and a girl in the shadows lowered the .45. Her eyes were hidden by glasses.

"Was THAT any better, Sam?"

Sarah_K_O_M 09-24-2006 04:43 PM

"Don't get smart with me. I still don't trust you."

Silent_Wolf 09-24-2006 04:47 PM

She stuck her tongue, which was pierced with a barbell-like rod, out at him. She was roughly twenty years old, but she still wore braces on her bottom teeth due to them being hit very hard when she was eightteen. Her hair was black streaked with red. "I'm back to me again, ass."

Sarah_K_O_M 09-24-2006 04:48 PM

"How should I know? Never knew you before."