Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   RPG Games (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/)
-   -   (RP, again.) Dead Rising 2: The Return (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/rpg-games/10831-rp-again-dead-rising-2-return.html)

Silent_Wolf 08-29-2006 05:15 PM

(RP, again.) Dead Rising 2: The Return

Inspired by Dead Rising.
~~

So, you're a freelance photographer, eh? Well, guess what.. You found the worst place EVER to get a job. A mall. Not your average one. This one's INFESTED with zombies.

Well, will be in any case.

So..

You can use anything you like. Frying pans. Food. Pie. Traffic cones. Anything on hand? USE IT, DAMMIT!
~~

Usual rules apply.

Sarah_K_O_M 08-29-2006 05:38 PM

It is very safe to say that Liberty Emerald or as she prefered to be called, Libby, was not in a good mood. Her annoying boss had woke her up at "SIX IN THE FREAKING MORNING!" to give her some wuss job. ANd she knew it was just an excuse to stare at her t*ts because that obese guy was a bloody pervy git.

And then she got assigned for a teammate Nicky Sanchez, the boss's son. The guy you love to hate, because he's just like his dad.

But, she had to relax now.

Anyways, there they were in some backwater hick town in Colarado.
Nick in slacks, some fancy italian shirt and lugging the heavy stuff, while whining above his spikes getting mussed.

Libby herself was wearing blue denim jeans, washed out with age, a white shirt with several gun and photography club membership badges, feet clad in trainers.
Her dark blonde hair was tied up, forest green eyes hid under a fringe of dyed green tips.
Her trusty camera around her neck, notepad, pens, guns, ammo and everything else in her rucksack, she was ready for this freaking job.

Her words, not mine.

Silent_Wolf 08-29-2006 05:41 PM

A girl was already sitting in the helicopter, the headset on and a book in her hand. She looked remotely Mexican, with dark dark brown hair and almost black eyes. Her nails were painted a deep blue, with small golden glitters, and her clothes were a simple blouse.

Her name was Isabella Keyes; she'd been involved in another incident involving a photographer and wanted to help, just in case.

Sarah_K_O_M 08-29-2006 05:44 PM

"Liiiiiibbs," Nicky whined, "I don't WANNA carry this stuff. It's HEEEEEAVY!"
Liberty snarled at him, "LIBBY! LIBERTY! NOT LIBBS!!"

Silent_Wolf 08-29-2006 05:46 PM

"You two getting your backsides in 'r not?" She looked at them, sighing. "I can hear you clear through the headphones."

Sarah_K_O_M 08-29-2006 05:47 PM

"I'M GONNA KILL THAT WHINY F*CKER!" Libby snarled, climbing in.

Silent_Wolf 08-29-2006 05:49 PM

Isabella smiled a bit. "You won't have to. Trust me."

Sarah_K_O_M 08-29-2006 05:51 PM

"Yeah. If we fly over Carcer on the way back, I can throw him to the last of the zombies in InfectiaMinus. :lol: "

Ooc: InfectiaMinus is the new name for Infectia, because it's been reduced to quarter its size of before.

Silent_Wolf 08-29-2006 05:54 PM

Isabella laughed somewhat, and went back to reading her book, still smiling.

Sarah_K_O_M 08-29-2006 05:56 PM

"F*cking zombies," Liberty muttered, "My great-granny spent most her life fighting them."