Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-06-2006, 06:23 PM

From behind them, a young man watched the girls. The fact that he was dressed entirely in black with long black hair gave him the illusion of being wreathed in shadow. He wasn't a member of the cult, altho he'd been begged to join; mostly, he prefered to work alone. He was responsible for a lot of unsolved murders round the town; he made sure they weren't put down to the cult by always leaving his trademark; ie, removing the heads and hands.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-06-2006, 06:25 PM

"No... I see them, but my vision's always black and white and gray. I look up, and they walk away. I end up getting either a splitting headache or an upset stomach later." A nasty chill shot up her spine, and she ate some of the popcorn. "Honestly, did you hear about the unsolved murders? The ones with the decapitated people? Still can't find the bugger who did it."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 06-06-2006, 06:28 PM

"That's odd." "Considering he's staring right at us!"

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-06-2006, 06:29 PM

The man dressed in black heard them, and smiled. Not a pleasent smile, more one to frighten ppl. He generally went by the name of Lonnie White, altho the first name was just a nickname and the second not his surname at all, just an ironic statement from someone who only dressed in black and who's naturally black hair fell to his waist. He idly wondered which one of the ppl in the cinema would be the unlucky addition to his list of victims...

(#25 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-06-2006, 06:30 PM

"You noticed him too?"

"I think the ones I've been working on lately are a lot worse, though. No way that guy could beat him." She sipped her cola, and said, "Oh, joy, crappier than hell elevator music. -_-"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-06-2006, 06:31 PM

"Flatter then a ten year old's t*ts. Now, excuse, I gott find Amani before she dies."

-Bernard Malamud
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-06-2006, 06:33 PM

"Be careful. This end of town's a load of bull."

Halestorm
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-06-2006, 06:33 PM

Lonnie had a variety of ways to dispatch victims; he always made sure that nothing could be traced back to him. As far as the reason for killing, he would say that he enjoyed it. A psychiatrist however, would put it down to a bad childhood... and be very close to the mark.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-06-2006, 06:36 PM

"I know. -_-;; D@mn you, Amani, for liking this place." Kella got up, accidentally bumping into Lonnie.

-Bernard Malamud
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-06-2006, 06:36 PM

Kayte stared blankly at the screen as the move started, not really seeing it. She closed her eyes, and a near invisible arm appeared from her back. She'd noticed it a few months before, but hadn't said anything. She put it down to the weird sonar radiation.

She let it drift to the back, thanking that there wasn't much light, and tapped Lonnie on the shoulder. Hey, could ya get out of the way of the movie light? Thanks.

Halestorm
Closed Thread