Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-18-2006, 05:12 PM

"Correct. You got the brawn and we got the brains." She smiled. "You'd better win the game tonight; it's been a while since my squad was able to do our victory routine."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 05-18-2006, 05:15 PM

"You really need to stop bugging me about that. -_-"

Two of the people from the football (I think you'd call it rugby) team walked over. One was tall and rather overweight; he was Louie Lastic. The other was an African American who always had a joke to crack; this was Revv. He never told anyone his last name.

"Dean, the coaches said to get you onto the field. Last minute practice," said Revv.

"You're kidding me. x_x It's my mom's birthday, for pete's sake! I want to go home and try to make up for forgetting it."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-18-2006, 05:19 PM

"Besides, you do know that you stand no chance against the private school's team unless you can find someone to go against their star quarterback? I heard he's as strong as a horse." Serena smiled. "I need to get to practice in a minute, we've got a brand new routine to get into shape for the game tonight. Plus I guess we'd better practice our victory routine, just in case."

(#24 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-18-2006, 05:20 PM

Dean glowered. "Just stop showing off. -__-;;"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-18-2006, 05:22 PM

"Jealous, are we? Don't worry, I'm sure we could make space for you on the squad if you wanted." Serena floated off; Cole watching her, drooling.

(#26 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-18-2006, 05:27 PM

Dean stomped his foot so hard the pavement cracked.

Louie and Revv weren't fazed. They were used to it by now.

*at practice*

During the middle of practice, the head coach called them all over. "Petie said he had an idea."

Petie, Revv's step brother, cleared his throat, and said, "I figured that, since we all like that one band, we could use their music as our get-up-and-tear-their-heads-off theme!"

They all stared at him.

"That... is a brilliant idea, Petie!" said Dean, clapping him on the back a little too hard. "Ooops."

Petie'd been knocked over into a mud puddle.

Halestorm
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-18-2006, 05:33 PM

Serena was working her squad hard at practice. Eventually, once they'd worked the kinks out of the new routine, she motioned to them to take a break. "I've been riling my brother up a bit," she said. "If they're angry, they'll play better. Altho, that quarterback on the opposing team is very cute, I still want our team to beat his team. Then, hopefully, we can do our victory routine. We'll practice that next."

(#28 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-18-2006, 05:35 PM

One of the cheerleaders giggled. "It was hilarious to see Gary when he was angry. Remember the time he hit Sunshine?"

Sunshine was the football team's hippie, pretty much, but he was sometimes the person who got them to laugh.

Halestorm
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-18-2006, 05:37 PM

Serena giggled. "Yeah, guess Sunshine hit a nerve there. I thought Dean was going to explode earlier; I told him he could always join the cheerleading squad if he wanted!"

(#30 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-18-2006, 05:39 PM

The cheerleader and a few of the students in the stands fought very hard not to laugh.

Dean sent a message her way. In case you forgot, we BOTH have Dad's hearing. -__- I can hear you as if you were right next to me.

Halestorm
Closed Thread