Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default Silent Hill-Shadows of the Past (RP) - 05-05-2006, 06:17 PM

Summary of RP: Silent Hill is still creepy and dark, as always. The cult that once kept it thriving is no longer there. So, tell me...

Why does it still exist?

Setting: Starts in a small town a few kilometers away from a small urban town. Eventually moves to Silent Hill.

Plot: Fight your past ghosts and stop the force keeping Silent Hill alive. Or is there a way to stop it?

---
Non Playable Characters (NPC) include monsters and people in memories.
---

Main Idea:

You are a person trapped in Silent Hill's grip, and you'll soon find yourself there. What you do, the weapons you wield (and how you wield them), and the choices you make determines your ending here.

Will you fight against the cult and shed light on the town's past, as well as your own?

Will you stand aside, horrified at what you find, and run away, only to die at the hands of the numerous monsters that creep in the city?

... or will you join the cult in their quest to find the ultimate paradise, letting yourself fall into insanity?

The choice is yours and yours alone.

---

Any questions before we start?

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-05-2006, 06:30 PM

You don't need to know anything about Silent Hill other than the fact that it's a very strange place where a person's memories turn against them...

~~

Opening post:

"Silent Hill, a place that was once considered holy, disappeared after Walter Sullivan died, but it's returned, more powerful than ever. The amusement park and hospital are even more deadly, and the roads are littered with the bodies of the dead that were drawn there.

Walter Sullivan are looking for the last Sacraments to his ritual, but why is unknown. Is there something more to his twisted plan?"

Tiwa pushed her glasses up her nose as she continued writing what her myth teacher was saying.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 05-05-2006, 06:36 PM

Behind her sat a young man, about 17 years old. He had longish black hair streaked with grey, and green, wolfish eyes.
His name was Xavier Lycantro.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-05-2006, 06:37 PM

Sighing, Tiwa glanced at him and muttered, "This class is so boring. Silent Hill is all he talks about... Hey, aren't you the new kid?"

Halestorm
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 05-05-2006, 06:40 PM

"Yes, thank you. I'm Xavier. And personally, I like this class."

-Bernard Malamud
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-05-2006, 06:40 PM

A boy sat in a nearby seat, visibly yawning with boredom and not bothering to write anything down. His name was Jeff Brooks, and he'd recently moved here, to live with a new foster family. He rarely stayed with foster families for long, so since he was sure he'd only be moved on again, he never bothered with school at all. He only went there cuz the police would pick him up if he cut.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-05-2006, 06:41 PM

"I'm Tiwa. And it gets monotonous at times, trust me. -_-"

The teacher (Ooc: He's the guy from SH4: The room) tapped on the desk they were sitting at and said, "Any problems, miss and mister?"

"N-No, sir. ^^;"

Halestorm
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-05-2006, 06:43 PM

Jeff carefully flicked a paper dart at the teacher.

(#9 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 05-05-2006, 06:45 PM

"Not doing anything, sir." Xavier replied, running a hand through his messy hair.

Several girls swooned.

-Bernard Malamud
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-05-2006, 06:48 PM

Tiwa wasn't phased. But then, she didn't generally let herself like guys much... The teacher walked back up to the front of class and started drawing something. It was a box... with squiggly lines coming out of it?

One boy raised his hand. "Sir, what's the lines for?"

"Bad smell. In this box... Well, turn ahead a few pages and you'll find out."

Halestorm
Closed Thread