Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Requests Request any kind of doll or graphics

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default Hayley's Pixel Creations - 03-21-2012, 01:48 AM

Are you a fan of my handdrawn dolls? Then look no further, I am once again opening a shop up for people to make requests! Fill out the form, blah blah blah... you know the drill. I will try my hardest to finish your doll in under a week, at which time I will post it here for you!

If you have a specific base you'd like me to use, make sure it is not TOO huge. Small to medium bases only!

Examples: (some will be shown here once completed, but for now, go check out my handdrawn thread in that section of the forums!)

FORM:

Base (optional):
Reference (image(s)):
Words/Background (opt.):
Other/Changes from reference image:

If you do not have a reference image, fill out this form instead. Note: I am NOT a mind reader, so be as specific as possible! If you can, include images (for example. "Jeans that look like THIS." or "Hair in THIS STYLE, only pink."

Base (opt.):
Hair colour/style:
Eye colour:
Shirt colour/style:
Bottom colour/style:
Shoes colour/style:
Makeup/Accessories/Other:
Words/Background (opt.):

If you have anything to add to the form, go right ahead and make a new category. I may have forgot something. =P

Currently working on:

Waiting list:

Ready for pickup:
1. Miranda_

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-03-2012 at 02:08 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!