Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Requests (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/requests/)
-   -   Hayley's Pixel Creations (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/requests/23147-hayleys-pixel-creations.html)

TheHayleyDoll 03-20-2012 11:48 PM

Hayley's Pixel Creations

Are you a fan of my handdrawn dolls? Then look no further, I am once again opening a shop up for people to make requests! Fill out the form, blah blah blah... you know the drill. I will try my hardest to finish your doll in under a week, at which time I will post it here for you!

If you have a specific base you'd like me to use, make sure it is not TOO huge. Small to medium bases only!

Examples: (some will be shown here once completed, but for now, go check out my handdrawn thread in that section of the forums!)

FORM:

Base (optional):
Reference (image(s)):
Words/Background (opt.):
Other/Changes from reference image:

If you do not have a reference image, fill out this form instead. Note: I am NOT a mind reader, so be as specific as possible! If you can, include images (for example. "Jeans that look like THIS." or "Hair in THIS STYLE, only pink."

Base (opt.):
Hair colour/style:
Eye colour:
Shirt colour/style:
Bottom colour/style:
Shoes colour/style:
Makeup/Accessories/Other:
Words/Background (opt.):

If you have anything to add to the form, go right ahead and make a new category. I may have forgot something. =P

Currently working on:

Waiting list:

Ready for pickup:
1. Miranda_

naruto_fan 03-21-2012 12:25 AM

First request? Eff yeah. *sunglasses* >.>

Base (opt.):
Hair colour/style: Hot pink and this style: http://snsdkorean.files.wordpress.co...pg?w=529&h=297
Eye colour: Blue
Shirt colour/style: Red/ripped
Bottom colour/style: Black/skinnies
Shoes colour/style: Red/high tops
Makeup/Accessories/Other: Edgy eyeliner/crown
Words/Background (opt.): Wow, fantastic baby

This took forever, my lappy is like, being a princess. So slow. >.<

LancasterPrincess 03-21-2012 12:32 AM

Me next! Me next!!! Please make a couples fan-doll for me that I can use as a siggy. I would like Inuyasha the half dog demon and Kagome, a girl from present day Japan, who finds herself in an adventure during feudal day Japan with Inuyasha collecting sacared jewel shards.

Referenc pic

In a romantic background like this.

On this base, but if you can, make it look more like the character's anime-style, however that's not overly important if you can't or don't want to.

With the text:
Against All Odds

Some helpful info: Inuyasha runs around with no shoes on, lol.
His Outfit
Her Outfit

*edit: I hope I cleaned my form up enough. If you need more info let me know! I'm SO excited to see the outcome!!!

TheHayleyDoll 03-21-2012 02:10 AM

Naruto_fan, here you go!

Hopefully it's okay! Ripped shirts are difficult... On my base, so no need for two seperate credits. =D

It's getting late, so I'll have to work on yours tomorrow after work, Lancaster. I get the gist of what you want. ^_^

naruto_fan 03-21-2012 02:58 AM

Thankies~ X3

TheHayleyDoll 03-23-2012 12:01 AM

Pickup for Lovie!

I tried to shade it similar to anime-style... Two versions, one with an all black outline, more similar to anime, and one outlined the regular way.

Enjoy! Remember base credit - in this case, to our very own spirit_queen! (( MAGICatMIDNIGHT's deviantART Gallery))

LancasterPrincess 03-23-2012 03:31 PM

Oh WOW, it's amazing! I can't wait to put it in my siggy! Thank you! :mrgreen:

Miranda_ 03-29-2012 05:48 PM

As you said you'd like a challenge; try and do me a female version of Omega Red. XD

Base (optional): I leave it to you to pick one.
Reference (image(s)): Click Also, this is a basic idea what I want, save in doll form: Click
Words/Background (opt.): Up to you. The caption for the dA tho seems fitting. XD
Other/Changes from reference image: Try and put your own spin on the doll, rather than just using the second image as an exact reference. As in, have the costume as close to the original as possible, but with a female slant. No shades, either. I have faith in you. XD If you need any help at all, PM me. Oh, and the tentacles are metal, not organic.

TheHayleyDoll 04-03-2012 01:01 AM

Done, Miranda! =D

Base credit goes to me. Hopefully it works for ya. ;)

Miranda_ 04-04-2012 02:25 PM

That's fantastic, thanks! :mrgreen: