Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Requests Request any kind of doll or graphics

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 04-06-2012, 08:40 PM

Think I'll give you something to do. =P And try to turn you into a WoW fan in the process, just to see if it'll work. xD

Base (optional): Whatever suits you, but please not -too- chibi-fied.
Reference (image(s)): Scroll down, lots of interesting pictures you can choose from
Words/Background (opt.): You can put them in if you want to; just choose one of her quotes that you like. They're also at the bottom of the page I linked. If you want to do a background, then you could try a cartoony version of the Undercity, Tirisfal Glades, Silverpine Forest, or even the Icecrown Citadel.
Other/Changes from reference image: Nothing really. Feel free to play around. ^^

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-07-2012, 08:17 PM

I already play WoW, Aaron. For The Horde!

I'll start this after I finish my conest entry. I've had a tough week. =/
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-08-2012, 09:20 PM

You do? :O Wait, now I remember! Blood Elf Paladin, right?

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#14 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-10-2012, 09:13 PM

Yeah, but it's been at 85 for a while now, and I haven't played too much lately. I've levelled so many characters that I'm bored with the current content, so I'm taking a break until the MoP expansion comes out.

Aaron, your doll is going to take a little while longer, unfortunately. It just seems to be moving very slowly, even though I'm working on it like crazy. I am going to show you how much I currently have done:

So, as you can see, I AM working on her, it's just been a slow process due to details and edits. I still have her cape, left arm, pants, boots, arrow satchel, and background to do. I might even try to find a way to give her a bow. The background may also take a while... just an FYI that it may take time. I'll try to have it done by this weekend, but I do work 3-10 Thursday, Friday, and Saturday this week. =/

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-10-2012 at 09:15 PM.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-11-2012, 12:58 AM

I frankly don't mind if I'm waiting for the next sixth months; you've been kind enough to do a request for me, and one glance tells me it's worth the wait anyway. ^_^ Besides, I wait for everything these days, so it won't kill me to display some patience.

As for the bow, why not have it slung across her back, with her quiver? It looks cooler than it sounds. WoW is annoying because ranged weapons don't have a sheathe animation (apart from one temporary legendary item in the Kael'Thas Sunstrider fight.)

Holy heck. My eyes just keep going back to her glove. It's awesome. You're awesome.

In other news, I'm dying for more news about MoP. I'm waiting with bated breath for them to announce what happens to Jaina. I was hoping they'd turn her into a badass pirate-mage with warpaint and singed clothing, but it looks like they're just gonna play the lame white hair card again.