Add to Favorites  
    


Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Requests Request any kind of doll or graphics

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ArmyBrat1995's Avatar
ArmyBrat1995 (Offline)
Member
Silent
 
Posts: 44
Join Date: May 2010
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Marissa's Animated Doll Maker!!! - 07-06-2010, 01:32 PM

Hi! Welcome to my shop! Please request a doll!

Rules

1. Please don't ask me to make your doll faster, it takes time, and I'm involved in other stuff.
2. I will make dolls in the order that they were requested.
3. I will make surprise dolls, but if you don't like how I made it please tell me and I will try to make it the way you want it.
4. Please stick to my order form.

Request Form


Skin Color:
Hair Color:
Hair Style/Length:
Top Color:
Top Style:
Bottoms Color:
Bottoms Style:
Shoes Color/Style:
Accessories:
Animation (please give details):
Text & Text Color (if wanted):
Other:

Surprise Dolls:: I will make surprise dolls with a background and glitter if you tell me that's what you want!!

I will try my best to make your doll to your standards, just let me know if you want anything changed!

Examples:


Update: If you want a doll like the third example, please visit my clique: i_make_dolls or send me a PM.

Thanks!
-Marissa

Last edited by ArmyBrat1995 : 08-26-2010 at 12:32 AM. Reason: more examples & update
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible's Avatar
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Senior Member
Shuni
 
Posts: 487
Join Date: Jun 2008
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-06-2010, 02:06 PM

FIRST REQUESTER!!

Skin Color: Doesn't matter
Hair Color: blonde
Hair Style/Length: straight/long
Top Color: Black
Top Style: Tanktop
Bottoms Color: Purple
Bottoms Style: Skinnies
Shoes Color/Style: Colorful/Hightops
Accessories: earrings, a beret-like hat
Animation (please give details): Kissing a heart, and the text
Text & Text Color (if wanted): Justin Bieber's Girl
Other: comment my profile when you're done please :]



"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
ArmyBrat1995's Avatar
ArmyBrat1995 (Offline)
Member
Silent
 
Posts: 44
Join Date: May 2010
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-06-2010, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraIMustBeInvisible View Post
FIRST REQUESTER!!

Skin Color: Doesn't matter
Hair Color: blonde
Hair Style/Length: straight/long
Top Color: Black
Top Style: Tanktop
Bottoms Color: Purple
Bottoms Style: Skinnies
Shoes Color/Style: Colorful/Hightops
Accessories: earrings, a beret-like hat
Animation (please give details): Kissing a heart, and the text
Text & Text Color (if wanted): Justin Bieber's Girl
Other: comment my profile when you're done please :]


Here's your doll. I really hope you like it. I couldn't find a beret-like hat and I couldn't find an all black tank top and the pants were the only ones with shoes that were sort of what you wanted. If you want me to edit it or make you a new one I will, just let me know.

-Marissa
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
hanna__15x's Avatar
hanna__15x (Offline)
Junior Member
Silent
 
Posts: 24
Join Date: Nov 2009
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-07-2010, 11:03 AM

Ahh, your dolls look soo pretty. (:

Skin Color: Tan
Hair Color: Black w/ Blonde highlights
Hair Style/Length: Scene/Long
Top Color: Purple
Top Style: Tanktop
Bottoms Color: Dark blue
Bottoms Style: Shorts
Shoes Color/Style: Any colour/Hightops
Accessories: Lollipop (if you can)
Animation (please give details): Text
Text & Text Color (if wanted): Hanna SUMMER '10
Other: Nope

Thankyoouuu!



AV-ME
SIG - BIGPOTOFNOODLES
Visit my SHOP
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#5 (permalink))
Old
ArmyBrat1995's Avatar
ArmyBrat1995 (Offline)
Member
Silent
 
Posts: 44
Join Date: May 2010
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-07-2010, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanna__15x View Post
Ahh, your dolls look soo pretty. (:

Skin Color: Tan
Hair Color: Black w/ Blonde highlights
Hair Style/Length: Scene/Long
Top Color: Purple
Top Style: Tanktop
Bottoms Color: Dark blue
Bottoms Style: Shorts
Shoes Color/Style: Any colour/Hightops
Accessories: Lollipop (if you can)
Animation (please give details): Text
Text & Text Color (if wanted): Hanna SUMMER '10
Other: Nope

Thankyoouuu!



Here's your doll, I hope you like it. Just let me know if you want anything changed.

- Marissa
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#6 (permalink))
Old
KaraKupkakex's Avatar
KaraKupkakex (Offline)
Senior Member
Shuni
 
Posts: 209
Join Date: Aug 2008
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 2.60 Average
Send a message via MSN to KaraKupkakex
Default 07-07-2010, 06:04 PM

Skin Color: Pale.
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Style/Length: doesnt matter / past the shoulders
Top Color: whitee
Top Style: tanktop
Bottoms Color: denim blue
Bottoms Style: shorts
Shoes Color/Style: doesnt matter
Accessories: anything :P
Animation (please give details): eyes and lips .
Text & Text Color (if wanted): Kara / just black
Other: Nopee thankss !


Yoh
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#7 (permalink))
Old
hanna__15x's Avatar
hanna__15x (Offline)
Junior Member
Silent
 
Posts: 24
Join Date: Nov 2009
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-08-2010, 11:19 AM

Aww, i love it!
(: THANK YOU.


AV-ME
SIG - BIGPOTOFNOODLES
Visit my SHOP
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#8 (permalink))
Old
ArmyBrat1995's Avatar
ArmyBrat1995 (Offline)
Member
Silent
 
Posts: 44
Join Date: May 2010
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-08-2010, 12:19 PM

^^ You're welcome, I'm glad you like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraKupkakex View Post
Skin Color: Pale.
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Style/Length: doesnt matter / past the shoulders
Top Color: whitee
Top Style: tanktop
Bottoms Color: denim blue
Bottoms Style: shorts
Shoes Color/Style: doesnt matter
Accessories: anything :P
Animation (please give details): eyes and lips .
Text & Text Color (if wanted): Kara / just black
Other: Nopee thankss !



Just let me know if you want me to animate the text!

-Marissa
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#9 (permalink))
Old
ToxicMonsters_x's Avatar
ToxicMonsters_x (Offline)
Member
Silent
 
Posts: 26
Join Date: Mar 2010
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-08-2010, 08:11 PM

Skin Color: Tan
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Style/Length:Curley/Long
Top Color: Pink
Top Style: Tank Top
Bottoms Color: Blue
Bottoms Style: Shorts
Shoes Color/Style: Black/FlipFlops
Accessories: None
Animation (please give details):None
Text & Text Color (if wanted):--
Other:No
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#10 (permalink))
Old
ArmyBrat1995's Avatar
ArmyBrat1995 (Offline)
Member
Silent
 
Posts: 44
Join Date: May 2010
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-09-2010, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicMonsters_x View Post
Skin Color: Tan
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Style/Length:Curley/Long
Top Color: Pink
Top Style: Tank Top
Bottoms Color: Blue
Bottoms Style: Shorts
Shoes Color/Style: Black/FlipFlops
Accessories: None
Animation (please give details):None
Text & Text Color (if wanted):--
Other:No



Here's your doll, I hope you like it!

-Marissa
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Doll Maker TechnoMayhem Coding 2 04-20-2010 01:32 PM
Anyone know what doll maker this was? Anaiyia Doll Maker Games 3 01-14-2009 04:58 PM
First Animated doll Lolo27 Palace Based 7 11-02-2008 09:19 PM
Doll Maker Help Please! Catlover642 Doll Maker 4 10-12-2008 11:47 AM
my first animated doll! bb_ball_babe Palace Based 11 03-12-2008 10:26 PM



© 2007 The Doll Palace