Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  09-03-2012, 08:18 AM
Hi, Meme, I wanted to discuss something with you. This isn't a warning, more gentle suggestion.

I've noticed you've been asking people for help around the board with your own site, which ordinarily is okay, but we're lacking in the sort of people who can help you. In addition, you're being a bit spammy about it.

If I may make a recommendation, deviantart.com has plenty of programmers, pixel artists, and others who'd be more than happy to do commissions for your website. ^^
#2  08-30-2012, 04:16 PM
I have removed your avatar cuz nudity is not allowed in forum avatars or signatures. Please choose another; do not replace your avatar with the same image or you will receive an infraction.

This is an admin warning. Editing or deleting it will automatically result in an infraction.
#3  08-05-2012, 03:30 PM
Sorry, that doll does not have a dressup. Here are the only dressup games for this site. http://www.thedollpalace.com/doll-ma...s-up-games.php
#4  08-03-2012, 05:33 PM
I believe most of the dolls bases, are already in the dress up games. If you go to the very top of the page, click dress up games. That's where you will find them.
#5  07-29-2012, 09:22 PM
Hi again! You asked me if TDP has a twitter, and sadly we do not. There is chat though.
#6  07-29-2012, 05:31 PM
Hello and welcome to the TDP Forums! I hope you like it here. I know I sure do! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

© 2007 The Doll Palace