Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  05-13-2012, 06:01 PM
Lol at least you know other people who watch anime -__-
XD
#2  05-09-2012, 07:03 PM
You really should start watching it again ^^

Omg I wish I knew a group of people like that
#3  05-08-2012, 03:49 AM
*tackles* SORRY FOR LEAVING!!! DX
#4  05-06-2012, 04:00 PM
Lol you won't mess it up XD Atleast I think you wouldnt

I love Ed, Edd N' Eddy! lol So does my mom XD only two channels? Oh wow lol
I watch whatever channel if I like the show XD Like right now I've been watching Nick alot cuz of The Legand of Korra. I'm like addicted to that show already XD

The said that on that show? XD well it didnt help I'm still scared of ghost
XD
#5  04-29-2012, 08:27 PM
Oh snap late reply XD

If you have a DVR its pretty easy to record. Just go into the guide and select whatever you wanna record. ^^

I've never watch "The Problem Solverz" cuz it looked so werid lol and idk what he's supposed to be, all I know is he's freaky lookin O.o

OMG I've watched that show "Look Around You" Didnt understand it at all! -__-"
#6  04-19-2012, 06:44 AM
I have Time Warner Cable, but I don't have "Anime on Demand" for some reason -__- but when I lived with my sister she had it. I looked at the anime on there and its just like random anime I've never heard of before, and random episodes...like if I wanna start watching an anime I don't wanna start at episode 7 cause thats the only episode they have.

And so do I! I hate having to wait to watch Bleach on tv only on Saturday -__-
they used to show anime after the cartoons. I wonder why they would do that >.>

Lmao! You are shy haha I would never hold me my pee like that XD
#7  04-18-2012, 04:29 PM
Me too, I much rather watch anime on my tv than a computer. I can't even watch Cowboy Bebop that much anymore, I've seen it way to many times. XD But I always watch Inuyasha re-runs

You're going by yourself? Omg I would be so scared to get on a plane by myself >.>
#8  04-17-2012, 08:13 PM
I'm not that wordworking, I just had to get a job cause theres bills to be paid and I need a car >.<

I'll watch it if I get a chance, till then I just watch it on tv. I'm so happy I got a DVR in my room. Now I don't have to worry about missing anime that airs late night. If it wasnt for adultswim and especially toonami. If it wasnt for them I wouldnt have own about anime. Ugh I miss toonami so much >.> I heard there getting their own website soon, I wonder if its up yet?? Lol and yeah people who only watch anime on adultswim can't really be called "true" anime fans. The old adultswim was the best tho. Like when they aired Wolf's Rain ^_^

Must be nice to be able to go to Japan, ugh I might as well start saving my money now >.>...and your going back?? When?!
#9  04-15-2012, 05:53 PM
I've missed you! I would have been able to talk to but alot of stuff happened to me and I couldnt get on a computer...I'll try to be one more often, but I have a full time job now so I don't forreal feel like getting on the computer anymore lol man wait till you get a job, your life wont be boring anymore lol It feels like I'm busy all the time now, never have time to relax that much anymore -__-" I so wish I could still sleep till noon :'( Oh how I envy you!

Shoot I know somtimes I wont talk to some people online sometimes just cuz I dont feel like it, maybe thats how your friend is lol

and I watched a few episodes of Durarara! on adultswim, but then I moved in with my sister and couldnt watch what I wanted so I missed it. I hope the start from the first episode soon. Like what they do with Inuyasha, play it nonstop. I dont think they'll ever get remove that show lol not that I would want them to
#10  04-13-2012, 05:45 PM
Hey I'm back, whats up?

© 2007 The Doll Palace