Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  07-03-2012, 08:54 PM
OMG guess what? I DO have anime on demand! O.O I was going though my channels one night and I saw a channel called "Cutting Edge on Demand" and they have "Anime Network" on it and a bunch of different animes! And its free
But the only bad part is you can only watch the episodes they have which don't always start at the first episode. -__- but they do have 2 new animes that they just put on so I can watch it from the beginning. One of them is "High School of the Dead" and I love it! I mean I could live without all the fan service -_-" which is kinda over done. Like there is no point to having that many panty shots >.> ...but besides all that, its really good. I've never been into zombie shows or movies but this...is just awesome! XD

Now I have to go watch the anime you was talking about lol
#2  06-29-2012, 11:21 AM
Oh that sounds pretty interesting, I'm really about to check that out ^^
#3  06-27-2012, 09:52 PM
Thanks ^^

I'll check them out. I like that one song, but I don't think its all that sad, but just about all the comments are of people talking about how they were crying. I guess I could see how, maybe I'll cry listening to it if I watch the anime. Lol

The last one looks pretty old. I love odd animes tho, so I'll have to check that one out first (: and I like the ost
#4  06-25-2012, 08:32 PM
Oh I know I've just been so busy with work I havent been feeling like getting on lately. I'll try to get on more ^^

And yes you can, but I still gotta get caught up on the like 4 animes I've been trying to watch. -__- but I lost interest in them, and I dont have the time
Oh how my life has changed >.< no time for myself anymore. I'm trying to find a new job thats closer to home and part time cause I'm trying to get into college for zoology. I really don't like my job all that much, I might be like Tohru but I'll never clean as fast as her. XD
#5  06-02-2012, 06:59 PM
Oh some girls did dress like that, one girls dress was so tight and was barely covering her butt -__- Thank God we had to put our gowns on...
#6  05-28-2012, 12:06 PM
Thats sweet that you're helping her ^_^

lol asshats?? lmao

Thats some crazy stuff tho, just as long as the people who need help, get help. ^^

Omg! I cant believe toonami is back on cartoon network! I came home from my graduation party on saturday night and turned on my tv to watch Bleach, and there it was! My childhood is back! lol I was so happy, I had such an nostalgic feeling lol.
#7  05-24-2012, 08:14 PM
Bet ur glad to be back! and sorry to her about ur grandma hope it heals soon!

Thats crazy about the earthquake tho, its lucky that not many people got hurt. There has been alot of earthquakes lately...

The government should help, thats weird that they aint
#8  05-23-2012, 08:40 PM
I know what you mean, some times direct eye contect is awkward -__-
#9  05-18-2012, 06:46 PM
Girl I'm the same why, but I've learned to smile and laugh when I don't know what to say or do when someone is talking to me. XD I'll just go "Haha yeah"or "Oh wow"
I've done that twice today already at work XD

and its SO cute! It kinda reminds me of the why you look. I think its the hair lol
#10  05-16-2012, 08:30 PM
I mean I used to know people who watch it, back in middle school, but they was some werid boys that I didnt wanna hang out with. When I saw one of them reading manga I was like "omg really?!" -__-"

I aways thought anime fans to be nice like us. XD

© 2007 The Doll Palace