Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  09-25-2010, 07:02 PM
Hmmm, either you read slowly or I just read really really fast. Or you actually have a life.. D: But anyway, you should keep reading. It gets so much better in the actual games part.

My dad just bought an inversion table. He told me not to play with it, but it's so much fun. :3 It's like a see saw thing that helps your back. When you lie down on it, you get flipped upside down. Weee~
#2  09-25-2010, 03:46 PM
I just saw your paintings!! They're too awesome. And your poses. Are awesome. You look soo happy! ^^

Have you finished coloring yet? Humph, I need to get skilled in the CG art area. :U OH, your style of drawing reminds me of Disney Princesses. *u*

What part of the book are you on? Are you at the part where.. wait that's a spoiler. >>
#3  09-24-2010, 12:03 AM
Hello! Your new picture. Is. Amazing. That is all.

I am getting my friends to watch APH. So far I have 2!! how exciting..

YOU ARE READING THE HUNGER GAMES?!? holymoly. That book will make you cry. WILL MAKE YOU CRY. It's a whole mash of emotions in one. Especially the last book. -sigh- Those books..
#4  09-19-2010, 02:02 PM
OMGOMG!! Spiesss.. That is a load of epic.

I'm such a failure. I just checked my email and found out the rp actually has PEOPLE in it. I feel happy. :3 Hey, can I take over Russia since my friend hasn't logged on in.. Forever. -.-"
#5  09-15-2010, 10:59 PM
.. How does the forum work?

That's a shame to a filipino. Most Filipinos are mega kind. :/
#6  09-15-2010, 10:51 PM
Which would be me. :D Care to esplain?

Btw yesterday was National Hug a Filipino Day. <3
#7  09-15-2010, 10:42 PM
That's forum I was stalking you on? Would I be a loser if I found that forum confusing.. o___o"
#8  09-15-2010, 10:33 PM
Uh, lolwut @__@
#9  09-15-2010, 10:12 PM
Waddup child. Whew, you replied. I thought you were ignoring me. :U
#10  09-12-2010, 01:10 AM
Hai, I replied!! I'm going to be another chracter again. Oh, and I might steal ideas from your mega rp. I'm braindead at the moment. >>

© 2007 The Doll Palace