Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  08-15-2010, 03:19 AM
Well, for the past week at school I've been trying to convince myself that I do hate this guy at school, but then who am I kidding.. It's a very long story.. And he's in 2 of my classes. Yeah, I always rant about guys and it bugs me that I do it.. Bleh my physical Ed is filled with undesirables. -_____-. AND yesterday I broke out in some weird bumpy rash all over my arms and legs and stomach.
#2  08-15-2010, 03:05 AM
..yes. Cause a bunch of weird things happened to me. @__@
#3  08-15-2010, 01:34 AM
I won't forget.. Probably. Tee hee sims. That game.. It's only 10:30 over here and I'm listening to cheesy love letters on the radio. Like extremely cheesy. Theyre so fun to listen to though. o__o' Well for me I guess. So what has happened in the last day.
#4  08-15-2010, 01:26 AM
Yargh, effort. :U I'll do it later.. don't eat me. Isn't it like 1 am over there?
#5  08-14-2010, 03:59 PM
Herro person :3
#6  08-13-2010, 09:31 AM
Down south. Ok that's either austrailia or some states near Georgia. I'm assuming it's the latter. Ooh an artist. Glad to see another aboard the ship. :3
#7  08-12-2010, 11:18 PM
Das coo' das coo'. Yargh. I babble a whole lot too if you havnt noticed already. It's one of my highly annoying traits. Other things you should know maybe, I am 13 but people at restaraunts still ask me if I need a kids meal D:. I own in Cali and i am ultra lazy but somehow still pull straight A's. My pics in the picture thread btw. Lol I'm a mess.
#8  08-12-2010, 10:24 PM
Hm, well uhhh.. No. :U bu I did like a bunch of other animes in which had guys that I also had unhealthy obsessions with...it happens.. But then when I realized it was an anime I watched the first episode and thought "squee this is too cute to not watch.. I'm hungry." wait why is your name monk no offense. Is it like your name so you don't get Internet kidnapped? Sry if this comment is *****ed up I'm typing this from my iPod. Btw you computer is really jacked. @___@
#9  08-12-2010, 10:04 PM
Hm. A friend. A FRIEND?! -shock- Yeah I did join your RP but no one seems to want to be in it with us. That one chick yeah mockin*** she's my friend I told her to be in it. *n* Oh, and yeah, you are the reason for my now crazy obsession with Ludwig. Thanks a lot. You have pushed me onto Insanity Island once again. xDD Well, anyway, indie music rocks. It rocks. BTW my name's Audrey. Gahh, you can't speak in order can you idiot. -head desk- Well, that's it I may get kicked off pretty soon anyway. Reply if this didn't scare you away which it probably surely did. TTuTT I'm a loser. A loser. But in my eyes loser rock. -walks away as she breaks into song- Oh, geez.
#10  08-12-2010, 09:21 PM
I feel like I should be talking to you. Creepy right? :U no no jk. Gahh I'm bad at intros. -sigh- uh.. Heelloo.. You seem pretty awesome and I feel like I should say hi. Gah I'm butchering it. Hm.. If you're not to freaked out you should reply.

© 2007 The Doll Palace