Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  06-02-2010, 10:12 PM
Oh lol , thats gaay :P
do they think your comments arent important or something ?
#2  06-02-2010, 07:17 PM
hahahha ,samee ,
and you got in trouble again o;
#3  06-02-2010, 07:17 AM
Please stop spamming the forums. Basically, spam is Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages. Before you hit reply on a topic, you should consider the following things:

1. Check the forum first to see if a thread has been posted already. If a thread is something popular like favourite colours or star signs, it probably has. Please post on the original thread, don't start a new one.

2. Is what you want to post about interesting, funny or important? If all you want to post is just something random, then please don't bother. Post it in the Random thread; that is what it's for.

3. Finally, if you have nothing to add to a topic then don't post. Posting "I agree" or just a smilie is spam. Posting something that doesn't fit the topic is also spam.

You should also remember the following DON'Ts when it comes to posting on forums:

* DON'T post anything unless you have something to say.

* DON'T post on a topic unless what you have to say pertains to the topic subject, which will be detailed in the title and first post.

* DON'T reply to a topic with just a smilie, a single or two words, or a vacuous comment.

* DON'T post on shops or doll threads with something that adds nothing.

* DON'T
post on a debate thread with a random comment. Only post if you have something to add to the debate.

I understand that you're new to the forum; however, you have already been warned once to quit with the spamming by a moderator. If, after this warning, I come on here to find that you have ignored my warning, you will be temp banned. Below are the links to the rules; I would appreciate it if you would actually read them this time.

Rules & FAQ

Spam, Netiquette and Basic Forum Information

This is an admin warning. Editing or deleting it will automatically result in an infraction.
#4  06-01-2010, 10:53 PM
Whaaaats up ?
#5  06-01-2010, 10:49 PM
hellurr (;
#6  06-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Not to repeat what Aaron has told you, but you need to stop the spamming. You are new, yes; but the rules were linked for you so you could read them. If you wanted to be random and crazy, use the Utter Randomness thread in General Discussion.

If you spam again, you will be warned. If you continue to spam after the next warning, you will be banned.

You have been officially warned by the staff.

This is a moderator warning. Deletion or editing will result in immediate infraction.
#7  06-01-2010, 11:42 AM
Look, it's not that hard to comprehend; you can't make new threads left right and center. Chances are you'll have a mod telling you off any minute. For the sort of stuff you keep spewing out, it should go in the Utter randomness thread.
#8  05-31-2010, 11:37 PM
RAZZ. Heey! Welcome to my page!

© 2007 The Doll Palace