Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  06-07-2010, 07:01 PM
What you posted to Moon Crescent's post about special needs, came off as rude and attacking and to be honest, didn't really fit in with the topic in the slightest. What you could have said was something like this:

"Being blind doesn't mean that a person has to go to special needs classes; a lot of blind people cope very well without them. "

The smilie is important; Lovie has already told you about using smilies to make your posts look better and portray them as looking less confrontational. The fact that, despite what Lovie has told you, you are STILL making the exact same mistakes when posting, makes me think that you are deliberately trying to pull our strings. If you do not make an effort to improve yourself, you WILL be temp banned.

You refuse to give your age or any extenuating circumstances, so I can only assume that you are old enough to understand forum posting and fully able to read and understand English. This means that you will, in due course, be treated exactly the same as any other poster on here who refuses to abide by our rules.

Adminly, don't delete or edit.
#2  06-07-2010, 05:42 PM
To Miranda, I don't understand how what I said was rude. I guess that means I should think more before I post. Also, I don't understand how what I posted was spam.
#3  06-07-2010, 05:38 PM
Please stop spamming and making inappropriate posts, like your posts in the Blindness thread. One was deleted as it was confrontational and appeared to be rude; the other was edited as talking about death from strangulation is not appropriate for a forum where we have ten year olds viewing. You have already been told about this; please could you go to LancasterPrincess and ask her advice before posting in future. Send her a PM and ask if a thread is suited to this forum, as you seem to be unable to make the judgement yourself. If you continue to ignore the rules like this I will have no choice but to remove you from forums.

This is an admin warning. Editing or deleting it will automatically result in an infraction.
#4  06-07-2010, 05:38 PM
I'm fine, and you?
#5  04-17-2010, 08:34 PM
Sounds like it was a bit of an occasion.
#6  04-17-2010, 10:03 AM
Reading...? listening to music..?
#7  04-16-2010, 05:40 PM
Please don't gravedig old threads. Gravedigging is when you post on a thread where the last reply has been over a month ago and it's a bit of a bother. Thank you in advance.

This is modly. Deleting will result in an infraction.
#8  04-16-2010, 02:13 PM
Er, howdy ...?
#9  04-13-2010, 04:14 PM
Hello! I understand you are having some difficulties grasping the rules around this forum? I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have and steer you in the right direction so that you can become a valuable member. ^^
#10  04-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Even so, you are a newbie here and posting such stories does not make people feel inclined to sympathise. In any case, if that's the case, you should be instead going to the police rather than coming to a public forum and posting about it on here. We have had people doing exactly the same as you are doing who have all turned out to be liars; that is why we have a policy about posting wild stories and claims of abuse.

Once again, for the last time, QUIT BACKTALKING. Stop posting these stories. Post around in a normal manner and get to know everyone. We have members on here as young as ten years old and your stories about rape and STDs, for example, are not appropriate. I will not tell you again to quit with this; I will simply temp ban you. Don't backtalk me again, or I will not hesitate to do so as I get rather tired of telling people to obey the rather simple rules on here over and over again and them not paying me the slightest bit of attention.

This is an admin warning. Editing or deleting it will automatically result in an infraction.

© 2007 The Doll Palace