Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  03-27-2011, 04:41 PM
Your signature is too big, and exceeds the forum signature restrictions, which can be found here: here You've got until tomorrow to edit your signature so it fits the guidelines, or I will remove it.

This is an admin warning. Editing or deleting it will automatically result in an infraction.
#2  03-25-2011, 05:49 PM
WOOT!!! I cant wait! WHAT IF IT'S A FULL ALBUM!?!?!
#3  02-15-2011, 05:07 PM
I mean his voice goes from sexy to squeaky. lol
Edit: Will keep cuz Josh's voice is sexily squeaky. <3
#4  01-31-2011, 09:30 PM
FLYING LLAMAS WEARING BLUE CAPES
Edit: Keeping! (:
#5  12-22-2010, 11:02 PM
See, I'm not horrible xD Just awfully lazy and prone to disappearing.
#6  12-01-2010, 05:01 AM
Hia, This is really random but JOSH RAMSAY IS THE SEX

Edit by Natalie(:
This is a total keeper xD
#7  03-22-2010, 08:16 PM
Just to let you know; your sig needs to show credit to me for your av, cuz that is the doll I made you.
#8  02-12-2010, 09:31 AM
Oh, no, no need to do anything back. I'm just trying to do my job. Sorry you've been having a stressful time lately, I know how you feel :/
#9  02-11-2010, 09:47 AM
Okay, I am going to tell your sister this too, but we have decided to lift the ban. However, I must really emphasize a certain point. If either of you ends up banned(which is difficult in our opinion), then we will have to ban the other. I explained this before, but since you both are in the same house, we never can tell if you guys are pulling our legs. You're not troublesome, so I doubt this will be an issue, but keep an eye on your sister. Also, don't let her on your account.
#10  02-10-2010, 11:10 PM
I will review this with Miranda, but if we lift the ban, you will have to understand that this means if either of you ever get in trouble, we will ban you both because we have no way of verifying you two being two people.

© 2007 The Doll Palace