Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  06-12-2010, 08:16 PM
Your signature is WAY too big for forums. Please edit it to the size included in the thread here: http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/g...ignatures.html

If it is not edited in 24 hours, it will be deleted entirely.

This is a moderator warning, deletion or editing will result in immediate infraction.
#2  05-27-2010, 07:11 PM
Hello! I've noticed some Double-Posting's made by you in the "Do Not Use This Product" thread.

You've been a member here long enough to know that double-posting or more is not allowed so please do not do so again. Always use the Edit button when you want to add something more to your original post.

This is a moderator warning. Editing or deleting it will automatically result in an infraction.
#3  11-24-2009, 07:18 PM
Jellydino, it was brought to my attention that you seem to have been posting some pretty interesting stories on the forums. I obviously can't ascertain the truth regarding your possible scoliosis and operations for that and having a liver outside your body, but I somewhat doubt it. You see, harrington rods haven't been used since the 90s and you're a bit young to have one; they use improved technologies now. Also, they don't take skin to cover an organ on the outside--doctors used medicine to encourage skin growth. I'm not trying to pick you apart if it is true, but the posts have been deleted since it didn't add up to me. I apologize if you were being truthful(especially since I know first hand how terrible scoliosis is as I have a minor curvature of my spine and that hurts like hell), but we do not allow wild or exaggerated stories here if you are not. I'd suggest browsing the rules again to avoid this sort of mishap in the future. Thank you.

This is a super mod warning. Editing or deleting this comment will result in an automatic infraction.

© 2007 The Doll Palace