Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  06-29-2010, 01:15 PM
Haha, yays! I love all those things as well. ♥ Eww, Yamamba and Ganguro are so.. creepy looking.. o___o I prefer other styles to those, including Gyaru. =3

Hmm, this is a really great site! Thanks! =D I'm surprised I have never found it myself, actually. I have never tried Gyaru hairstyles, but I will try now thanks to you. ;D I usually wear Visual Kei hairstyles.. > 3 <
#2  06-28-2010, 10:28 PM
im good too =P I remember seeing you in the chat thing on the dollmaker XD do you remember? lol
#3  06-28-2010, 01:34 PM
Hello! I'm Natalie!
I'm 5'2 and I tower over everybody my age! O_O
#4  06-25-2010, 01:54 AM
Hello Thanks for adding me back! How are you?
#5  06-16-2010, 11:46 AM
Ah, nice to "meet" you as well, Tallulah!~ ;O (Cute name, btw)

My name is Brieze... *bows politely*

Hmm, it cetainly appears we have some things in common, then! I love manga as well, quite addicting it is. @ Q @

I have heard of Ouran, but not the other.. I plan on reading Ouran at some point though.. *holds up "Manga to Purchase" list*

So what other Japanese things do you like? I like several bits of it, fashion, culture, music, food, etc.. ^^; My favorite thing is Plastic Tree though.. lovelovelove them. ♥♥♥

I look forward to getting to know you more. =)
#6  06-14-2010, 09:38 PM
Lol, sounds fun :P , im just sitting here playing zelda xD
#7  06-14-2010, 04:19 AM
HEEy ,im sam ... whats up ?
#8  06-14-2010, 04:12 AM
Yeah, I'm a virgo..I love scene, paramore and MCR! Lol.

Hru?
#9  06-13-2010, 08:58 PM
Jellydino, stop backchatting Wolfie like you were doing in the "serious business" thread. I've got news for you; if a mod tells you off, you do NOT ANSWER BACK. If you don't quit backchatting, you will be punished. I've had enough of your recent bout of rulebreaking; if you wish to remain on this forum, you can buck your ideas up cuz if it continues, you will be removed from forums.

This is an admin warning. Editing or deleting it will automatically result in an infraction.
#10  06-12-2010, 09:20 PM
Jellydino,

It has come to my attention that some of your posts are inappropriate for forums and are not backed up by fact. For the record, animals killing/eating humans is not a crime. However, animals that do attack humans are either ill or badly starved. Your hypothesis that eating animals is hypocritical does not hold ground. If we were not meat eaters, we would not have incisors.

Also, your post in Underwear? Under there was extremely inappropriate. Thongs and g-strings, while wedged in a very personal area, do not facilitate "explosive diarrhea" as you seem to believe. If a person is prone to such a problem, then they should be taking Immodium or another anti-diarrheal medication. There is also no reason to believe that they are any more or less germy than any other piece of underwear that can be wedged into said area. You wash your underwear like any other piece of clothing.

If you continue posting such things, you will be punished.

This is a moderator warning, deletion or editing will result in immediate infraction.

© 2007 The Doll Palace