Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  09-18-2009, 10:44 AM
no.its seems really cool to me.i mean the dollmaker is cool,but ur a little low on stuff for it
#2  09-15-2009, 09:20 PM
wait umm isnt ur site that kofikzori.tripod thing???
#3  09-06-2009, 10:24 AM
Regarding the drivel you put on your profile, I have wiped it. I am completely sick and tired of your antics on here, not to mention your complete refusal to drop the issue and admit that you were at fault in any way. The staff do not appreciate users posting public accusations and lies on their profiles; also, for your information, you have no right to act like a martyr and pretend that you were being put down when YOU were the one causing the trouble in the first place.

This is your last warning on this and I'm giving you a choice. Either drop this completely; that means no more referring to your crimes and no more false accusations towards the staff, plus no more whining about the so called "unfairness" of your treatment; or leave. Cuz I will tell you this for free; if you continue to act like a spoiled child on here, you will eventually be removed from forums cuz we are all fed up with having to deal with you and will not tolerate such blatant rulebreaking and disrespect towards forum staff.

This is an admin warning. Editing or deleting it will automatically result in an infraction.
#4  09-03-2009, 03:24 PM
You know what? I'm finally sick and tired of your attitude. Attacked for your opinion? Girl, you need to grow up and stop acting like the world revolves around you. And don't tell me you don't think it does, because you clearly do if you felt the urge to reply to every single post in Scene Hair and dared to argue with Kitty over your infraction. Boo hoo, get over it. Honestly, you deserve that and the ban you had before.

If you leave the board, you honestly will not be missed by me as I've had it with you.

This is a moderator warning, deletion or editing will result in immediate infraction.
#5  09-02-2009, 06:25 PM
Quote:
but i have no idea what the problem is when i'm voicing my opinion and having a discussion with someone about it in a thread about it. whats so wrong with that?
What is wrong is your opinion wasn't discussing anything, it was an "I'm right, you're wrong, book closed" attitude. Even though Christy was trying to have a conversation about the look, you simply turned your posts into a bashing fest. You may disagree with it, but there was no need to say it that many times and your posts really didn't discuss anything with Christy.

We have now locked the thread to clean it out since you decided to continue arguing and, as promised, you are getting an infraction for your above quoted arguing. If you wanted to know, you should've PMed me like I told you, but instead all you did was level accusations at our staff. I'm not going to stand for it when you were told fairly nicely to stop when any one of us simply could've gave you a comment warning instead of telling you to stop in the thread.

This is a super mod warning. Editing or deleting this comment will result in an automatic infraction.
#6  09-02-2009, 06:25 PM
O__O Eh @ what? D; I missed something, I'm stupid XD. I knoww, I do too, but I've found out that when I want to voice my opinion I try to do it subtly so that no one gets angry at me XD But there are still some people who yell at me anyway. Hehe. It's alright, though, I have to get over it. Me stupid. ><

O___O Thannksss. D: I totally changed it once I got all obsessed with Shadow. /swt/ I usually stick with a purple and black XDD.

Well, at least you weren't banned before; I was actually at the point where I was annoyed and pi'ssed off enough to threaten for my brother to hack the site ;-; which probably wouldn't have happened anyway, I was just joking, but they took it as real, which is something I wouldn't joke about now anyway. o__o; Eeek. I was such an obnoxious person back then. >A>;
#7  09-02-2009, 06:17 PM
xD, I used to be like that, when I was like, 10, always have a temper. I still do, actually. -sweatdrop- I guess they wished that we could have taken it to a Private Messages XD it's better that way.

Wanna be friends. ;O; I'm just alwyas sorry, saying sorry as if it will help with anything...xD

I love your color scheme. D:<
#8  09-02-2009, 06:11 PM
I am sorrryyy. T__T -hug- Forgive meee. -gives you a momo- Eat the momo. ;O;

-hides-

© 2007 The Doll Palace