Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  08-07-2010, 05:17 PM
Cyril: Lalalalalalaa!

Lalalalalalaaa!

Cyril: Dark Rangers are so hot.

Dark rangers like to rot!

Cyril: Dark Rangers like to beat the snot!

Out of fools like Christy 'N co!

Cyril: Yeaaaaaahhh.

*Both of the idiots swig booze*
#2  08-07-2010, 04:17 PM
Aaron and Cyril: Say it and I'll kill you slowly.

Perhaps you were a good idea after all, Cy. xD

Cyril: That friend of yours has a sicker mind than me. And I'm DEAD! Plus, that'd be Necrophilia. Euuuh!

I AM a necrophile, moron. But only for Dark Rangers.

Cyril: I know what you mean. Those glowing red eyes are HOT!

Mmmmm glowing red eyes!

*Cyril and Aaron proceed to get drunk, then do a stupid Irish jig and sing badly about how beautiful Dark Rangers are*
#3  06-29-2010, 12:46 PM
.______.

Only you could interpret it way. XD
#4  06-28-2010, 05:35 PM
Okay! =3

Just promise no rabbits with pancakes. XD
#5  02-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Roses are Red,
Violets are
Blue,
Cupid is handing out
LUV,
And you want some too!
#6  11-14-2009, 05:25 PM
*glomps* You've been away for ages!
#7  09-26-2009, 09:02 PM
Sonamy. XD

I'm waitng for your Sonadow rant now. XDDDD

But Taiream still kicks ass. ^^
#8  09-26-2009, 08:53 PM
Haha, noooo! I dun have any yets!! Just.. G-Lol inspired right nao. > O < I have to buy some eventually, tho. Luvs eet. ♥ I mainly wear men's styled white shirts with ruffles.. heh. X3

Mmkay, I'll post them right after I send this comment to you. ^_^;

Oh my God. O____O That's horrible.. really. I've never told my mom yet that I'm more so atheist, but I've been hinting to her how much that I don't believe in religion and that it sickens me and seems more like stories that real life facts, so I think she might know. She keeps wanting me to attend church but that's never gonna happen. XD

Yeeeah, but sitting at a desk all day isn't the greatest. Plus you're tempted to surf the net instead.. <.< I only do that on break times, tho. ^^; But I do work in my PJ's. :3

Haha, yeah. I don't understand why game systems cost so much. I'm lucky to have gotten a wii, I wouldn't have gotten one had my mom not won it in a contest. O___o

I wish I had candy, too. I have not eaten much today. I hate eating at family gatherings and stuff.. > O <

Yeah, I think Shadouge is sexy. XD Sonadow is cuter, though. ♥
#9  09-26-2009, 08:32 PM
Aww, I adore Sonadow.. ♥ Shadow is my fave Sonic charrie, then Rouge. XD

Yeah, I have an idea to doll a cannibal at some point though, I've been considering doing a sort of "Circus Freaks" themed doll set.. *shrug*

Nah, I can't dance worth crap, either. XDD I just do odd stuffs, I mainly love headbanging, though.. X3

*steals your icecream* I want strawberry cheesecake flavor. o 3 o

You should make it a PS3 in that case.. XDD I still have my uncle's PS2 that he let me borrow several years ago just cuz I purchased SoulCalibur III without actually owning the system for it. XDDD I preordered it and everything. XD

Well, it's still sorta public because my teachers hold online classes, sometimes webcam too, and I have to deal with other students. They're all friggin' n00bs, pregnant teens, and like.. bible-thumpers.. D8

All the bible girls are trying to "save me", jeez, I wanna tell 'em that I don't care for religion. o.o

Waah, okay okay! I need to upload them to PB first, if I can find them on my comp.. and then I'll posty on my thread, kay? ^^;

I sorta do that, too. I like Visual Kei, and Victorian/Antique inspired style though. Oh, and G-Lol. X3
#10  09-16-2009, 07:33 PM

© 2007 The Doll Palace