Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  07-19-2009, 02:26 PM
Please don't set your profile to "Friends Only". This is not allowed here, and hasn't been for some time due to a glitch that stops forum staff from posting on profiles set to Friends Only. If you don't want non friends posting on your profile, then make your profile private. I have changed your settings to allow all comments; please don't change them back or you will receive an infraction. For more information on this rule, read the following topic: Very Important

This is an admin warning. Editing or deleting it will automatically result in an infraction.
#2  07-07-2009, 11:32 PM
http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/r...lleh-shop.html

I caught you posting in this shop when you were never identified as being allowed to fill orders. This is not only rude, but is against the rules to take over a shop when you haven't been identified as a co-owner. Quite frankly, you have a shop, you do not need another for the same exact thing. If you want to have a joint shop with someone, you will have to have your solo shop closed. Until you decide, I have closed this supposed joint shop. You are not allowed to argue with me and I will not reopen it for you, only for the original poster and only clear owner. Do not post another shop to replace it.

This is a super mod warning. Editing or deleting this comment will result in an automatic infraction. - Posted 3/27
#3  07-07-2009, 11:31 PM
I'm transferring two warnings from your profile before they are merged.

Please don't bump your thread, which I noticed you have been doing in your shop. Bumping is clearly explained in this thread here: Bumping - A Must Read. If you ignore this warning and continue to bump your shop, then it will be locked. If you keep on breaking this rule in future shops, you will not be allowed to open any.

This is a super mod warning. Editing or deleting it will automatically result in an infraction. -Posted 3/27

© 2007 The Doll Palace