Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  08-03-2009, 07:01 PM
Urahara wants to love you long time <3
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
#2  08-03-2009, 06:38 PM
Your profile is stretching the page accross; please fix the coding, or else I will remove the whole thing. You have til tomorrow to fix it; if it is not sorted out, then it will be wiped.

Also, you have thirteen pages of comments; please clean them down to five pages by tomorrow, or you will be punished.

This is an admin warning. Editing or deleting it will automatically result in an infraction.
#3  08-03-2009, 05:58 PM
Wanna see something cool?
Yeah, it's bigger now. XD
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...e/P8100613.jpg
#4  07-29-2009, 10:42 PM
aw that's soo cool!
and of course i remember that episode, so freakin hialrious(like all the others).
Yea. At first i didn't get the whole concept,with Haruhi being a guy but sounding like a girl. lol. I was like Tamaki, I didn't get it til the last second. XD
#5  07-28-2009, 07:36 PM
VEGAS?!
XD
Okay, have fun! Don't bet your house!
Hahaha, I'm kidding. ;D
#6  07-27-2009, 10:57 PM
Omg. I think you'd love Absolute Boyfriend (there is an anime of it, but there is also the drama.)
You should check it out. I REALLY loved that one. <3
You can watch it on mysoju.com
Others that I know of are Hana Kimi (that's an anime also I believe)
And some Korean Drama's are Boys Before Flowers, and Cinderella Man.
Those are the ones I like ;D
#7  07-22-2009, 06:23 PM
Besides Bleach and FB
Shugo Chara
Naruto
Zombie-Loan
OHSHC
TMOHS

But I like manga better.
#8  07-17-2009, 01:21 PM
Prepare yourself for a wonderful magnificent list

Bleach
Fruist Basket
Rozen Maiden
Kamichama Karin
DNAngel
Zombie Loan
Shugo Chara!
Elfin Lied
Shinigami no Ballad
#9  07-11-2009, 05:41 PM
Haha! THat's hilarious!
I meant to come to talk to you, I'm glad you commented me so it wouldn't seem weird and random. Haha
I actually found a bleach wall scroll in my crummy little town!
XD
#10  07-08-2009, 12:47 PM
It has come to my attention that you have another account on here. We require notice when you create a new account, as we recently reminded everyone about here: Registering New Accounts. I banned your other name, please don't create any more accounts without giving us notice.

This is a super mod warning. Editing or deleting this comment will result automatic infraction.

© 2007 The Doll Palace