Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  05-30-2009, 12:37 AM
#2  05-26-2009, 04:47 PM
Hiya your dolly is finished! Thanks for requesting!
#3  05-24-2009, 05:06 PM
Fallen4u, I am getting sick of warning you to do things as per the rules. This is your last warning about your signature: Either you credit antimaie for your avatar doll, or your av AND sig are going to be deleted. There will be nobody to blame but you. Either credit her for your av, or you will be in serious trouble.

This is a moderator warning, deletion or editing will result in immediate infraction.
#4  05-23-2009, 04:19 PM
Hey, if your going to use the doll I made you, can you please credit me? Thanks.
#5  05-23-2009, 03:51 PM
Why don't you just listen to Miranda and grow up? You CAN NOT HAVE A SECOND SHOP. DEAL WITH IT. If you want a new shop, just PM either Silver_Wolf_Kitty or Miranda_ to close your old one. -_-; You want your shop priviledges revoked? Go ahead, keep on opening new shops. You'll just find yourself in a world of trouble.

This is a moderator warning, editing or deletion will result in immediate infraction.
#6  05-23-2009, 03:27 PM
If you'd bothered to read the rules of both the Requests and Marketplace forums, you'd have seen these little titbits:

The Marketplace Rules
Quote:
Since The Marketplace and Requests are starting to have the same shops in each, I've decided to move all the specific doll shops to Requests and keep The Marketplace just for blinkies, icons, blends and other graphics shops.
Requests Rules
Quote:
1. If you want to make a new thread, then you must request your old one to be closed.
I am feeling very displeased with you for your behaviour; not only did you ignore the sticky in Requests and the fact that you already had a shop open and post a new shop, but when I locked that thread and told you why, you went and opened one in the Marketplace in defiance of the rules. That is why, you are on your final warning. If you break any more rules in either forum, then you will lose the privilege of being able to open shops.

This is an admin warning. Editing or deleting it will automatically result in an infraction.
#7  05-23-2009, 01:38 PM
#8  05-22-2009, 04:47 PM
Your signature has two animated images and exceeds the forum signature restrictions, which can be found here: Signatures You've got until tomorrow to edit your signature so it fits the guidelines, or it will be removed by the admin or super mod.

This is a moderator warning. Editing or deleting it will automatically result in an infraction.
#9  05-13-2009, 12:28 AM
#10  05-11-2009, 08:12 PM
Please don't bump your thread. Bumping is clearly explained in this thread here: Bumping - A Must Read. If you ignore this warning and continue to bump your shop, then it will be locked. If you keep on breaking this rule in future shops, you will not be allowed to open any.

If you wish to talk to people about amendments to their doll, or to tell them that you can't do something, then use the PM system. Using your thread to have conversations with people is spam and will be deleted.

This is an admin warning. Editing or deleting it will automatically result in an infraction.

© 2007 The Doll Palace