Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  04-18-2010, 11:16 PM
Your dollie is done in my shop
#2  03-29-2010, 06:47 PM
Your doll is ready in my shop on page 12!
#3  03-25-2010, 05:02 PM
Since you saw fit to ignore Wolfie's warning about your signature, that she gave yesterday, I have deleted it. Please make sure that when you replace your signature it follows the guidelines, which can be found here: Signatures.

This is an admin warning. Editing or deleting it will automatically result in an infraction.
#4  03-24-2010, 03:21 PM
There is no reason for your signature to be as large as it is; make it smaller or the whole thing will be deleted.

This is a moderator warning, deletion or editing will result in immediate infraction.
#5  03-23-2010, 05:54 PM
I have already warned you about bumping your shop. Please stop posting multiple times. You can fit four images into one post so you should only need to post twice at the most if you have over four filled orders to post. Edit your previous post, and let the person know you've filled their order by PMing them or posting on their profile. If I have to tell you again about this, your shop will be closed.

This is an admin warning. Editing or deleting it will automatically result in an infraction.
#6  03-22-2010, 07:35 PM
Thirds the charm! Heheh :]
#7  03-21-2010, 08:54 PM
You're the only other Claire/Clare I've ever met aside from my great aunt Clare ;]
#8  03-17-2010, 11:16 AM
Please don't bump your thread. Bumping is clearly explained in this thread here: Bumping - A Must Read. If you ignore this warning and continue to bump your shop, then it will be locked. If you keep on breaking this rule in future shops, you will not be allowed to open any.

#9  03-09-2010, 08:23 PM
O_O Oh my gosh. MY NAME'S CLARE TOO Cept we spell our names differently ;D Ahhh!! I'm so happy to meet another Claire/Clare on here!!! YAAAYYY!!!

© 2007 The Doll Palace