Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  07-28-2009, 10:54 AM
Do you watch House? It has recently become my newest TV-show obsession.
#2  07-27-2009, 12:59 PM
Oh! I've never seen that show. I really only watch Joss Whedon...xD
#3  07-27-2009, 10:50 AM
So, who's Kenneth? Just asking, he looks quite familar...
#4  07-26-2009, 09:53 PM
That would be simply amazing. No more men = no more worries. On the other hand, what have we to look at when we're at the beach?
#5  07-25-2009, 08:03 PM
Hahaha. Men. It takes us girls to keep them in order, eh? I swear, they're all going to go extinct one day. I suppose their spaceship will return and bring them back to their home planet.
#6  07-25-2009, 02:57 PM
thanks saraskellington made it
#7  07-24-2009, 09:43 PM
Ah, the name Dave. A classic. Anyway...
I was walking Angus on the street behind me, and there I saw my childhood friend James, who's 17, playing baseball with my friend Blake, who's also 16, his older brother Dain, who's 19 and James's older brother who's 20. I had my hair covering my face so you couldn't tell my age (16 but I look like I'm fourteen, which is the reason I'm always mistaken for an eighth grader ) and James's older bro walks up to me and says, very suave and flirty, "Hel-lo there." Blake and James brake into laughter and I run away, leaving James's brother very confused until I hear him storm into his house because he found out who I was. Mind you, he hates me. I have no idea why, but I must have done something when I was five. James and I used to fight over who got the plastic car when we were little and we'd drag his brother into it, which annoyed the heck out of him. I was cracking up as soon as I got around the corner. You should have seen his face.
#8  07-24-2009, 09:09 AM
Heh. I've already made a plan. I'm going to have two boys - the eldest is going to be named Keegan and the youngest will be named Milo.

© 2007 The Doll Palace