Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  04-04-2009, 08:43 PM
hey hey hey po-nay!!!!!!!!!
XD
#2  04-04-2009, 04:12 PM
http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/g...formation.html
Quote:
Gravedigging/Necromancing

If you don't know what this is, it's the name for replying to a long dead thread and bringing it back for no good reason. In the case of a serious discussion, as long as you have something to add it's fine and better than making yet another thread on the subject. If you're bringing back your doll thread after a long hiatus, that's fine too. What isn't is bringing up a dead thread just to post "lol" or a vacuous comment.

Before you reply to something, check the date it was posted and read thru the thread. If the problem was resolved or the thread tailed off, then DON'T REVIVE IT. Especially if the people who posted the thread haven't been here in ages.
The threads you replied to in Friends were started by people who haven't been back to their threads for ages; so there was no point in posting on them. If you want friends, then make yourself a thread; don't just post on old threads cuz it serves no purpose and is pretty much just spamming.

This is an admin warning. Editing or deleting it will automatically result in an infraction.
#3  04-03-2009, 10:46 PM
doll is ready in my doll shop!
come n pick it up X) <3

~
#4  03-29-2009, 05:42 PM
Yo, yo, yiggity, yo! Your doll is completed at Toxic_Confusionx ! Pop in to claim your doll, remember that you can only request changes until April 3rd, 2009!
Thanks for requesting and please do come again!

-HM-

Click Here For Doll!
#5  03-22-2009, 06:57 PM
your doll is ready in my shop!
#6  03-21-2009, 06:08 PM
i love your siggy;love how the doll is holding a twilight book
XD
#7  03-17-2009, 04:34 PM
omg did u get ponyboy from the outsiders the book and movie rocks!!!
#8  03-10-2009, 08:39 PM
I like your ff stories. Mine is http://www.fanfiction.net/~anastasialupin.

I have Neopets to, its order_of_the_trio but i haven't been on in forever hehe.

nice profile.
#9  03-10-2009, 07:30 PM
You to.
#10  03-10-2009, 04:34 PM
For the love of cheese, STOP SPAMMING! You have already had it explained to you by Wolfie in her warning to you about what spam is, so I won't bother to explain it to you again. Posting things like "I don't know that brand" is SPAM. Posting "I like music" is SPAM. We do not have the time or inclination to keep telling you this so I will tell you this for free; either stop spamming, or you will be given a temporary ban from forums. Consider this your last warning.

This is an admin warning. Editing or deleting it will automatically result in an infraction.

© 2007 The Doll Palace