Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  03-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Look, don't post in the virginity thread. You are obviously very immature and your story is growing longer by the minute. I told your story to my boyfriend and even he said that it sounds made up, so I am inclined to believe you are telling wild lies.

THIS IS A SUPER MOD WARNING. EDITING OR DELETING THIS COMMENT WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC INFRACTION.
#2  03-08-2009, 07:18 PM
You posted something in the virginity thread which I am hard pressed to believe, especially considering my education in the law. I have editted the blatant lie out, do not replace it. I suggest you reread this rules here: http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/meeting-place/17361-making-up-wild-stories-telling-lies-forums.html. If you tell anymore lies, I will have to punish you.

THIS IS A SUPER MOD WARNING. EDITING OR DELETING THIS COMMENT WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC INFRACTION.
#3  02-21-2009, 03:34 PM
Your signature has two animated images, and exceeds the forum signature restrictions, which can be found here: Signatures You've got until tomorrow to edit your signature so it fits the guidelines, or it will be removed.

This is a moderator warning. Editing or deleting it will automatically result in an infraction.

© 2007 The Doll Palace