Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  04-19-2009, 05:34 PM
http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/r...huni-shop.html
wanna check it out? you dont have to though xD

btw, i LOVE rob pattinson!!
#2  02-28-2009, 09:57 AM
Do you seriously think that making your profile private and making it so that only your friends can post will get you out of trouble? There is a rule stating you can NOT have your comments set to friends only. Here's a little tip for you: PM WARNINGS ARE PERMAMENT. They never go away, they stay on your account forever and ever and ever. Comment warnings are deleted AFTER 2 WEEKS BY A MODERATOR. Which do you prefer, hm?

Do not delete or edit this, it is a moderator warning and deletion or editing it will result in an immediate infraction.
#3  02-28-2009, 09:44 AM
You were told in PM to NOT set your profile so that only friends could post. You refused to set it to everyone, therefore I have changed your options and given you a warning. If you change your options back, you will be severely punished. If you want to ensure that only certain people can view or post on your profile, then set it to private.

This is an admin warning. Editing or deleting it will automatically result in an infraction.
#4  02-25-2009, 06:40 PM
You're very welcome!
Hahaha I would love a new camera. But I guess I have to deal with mine. XD
#5  02-25-2009, 11:17 AM
Happy birthday!!
#6  08-08-2008, 06:57 PM
your doll is done, please click here.

© 2007 The Doll Palace