Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  11-06-2008, 09:26 PM
(North) American Football is my favourite! I don't like the NFL, because it seems much less challenging and stupid, but I still have a favourite team - The New England Patriots. They aren't doing so well. Neither is my CFL team, Hamilton Tiger Cats... well, the Ti-Cats never do well. I kinda have to like them since I was born in Hamilton. xD If you're born there and you DON'T like Football, you're a total outcast. You should see game-days. O_O People get REALLY wild.

And I know. I'm one of the most tomboyish girls I know. Right now, I'm in sweat pants and a hoodie - which is more tomboyish then my "hoodie/t-shirt/tanktop and jeans" look. I really like tanktops. Of course, in the summer, I still wear jeans (and I have one pair on capri-jeans). Lol.

Yet, I'm still called all these demeaning names. I've been called a homophobic slur, a sk@nk, and every other term like the one I just said. I've been sexually harassed ever since I was in Grade 9. -_-
#2  11-06-2008, 09:11 PM
I'm not that talkative to people I don't know. Honestly, I scare some people. I'm really loud and social when people get to know me. I do have lots of friends, but I'm not in the "popular" clique. Like I said, I scare them. xD

But I don't think popularity matters. Many people think I'm an intelligent, fun, attractive (inside and out), deep person. I don't like to talk about shopping and crap. I guess you could call me a "tomboy". 80% of my close friends are guys - actually, my closest friends (3 or 4 type of close) - are all guys. I love sports, especially football, hockey, and baseball. I like talking about things that most girls would find awkward talking about with guys. Oh, and I burp. Often. xD
#3  11-06-2008, 08:57 PM
xD Yes, actually. I do. I often go on insane rants when I'm bored. I tried posting on PerezHilton.com once, and I had too many characters in it, so it actually told me, and I quote, "Wow! You really like to talk! Please narrow your post down to so-and-so characters."

It's just an important part of who I am. I'm opinionated, to say the least.
#4  11-06-2008, 07:46 AM
Yeah, my dolls take me about 1 to 2 hours. Some well known dollers take days on their dolls.
#5  11-05-2008, 10:05 PM
The folds are places seemingly at random. I suggest using picture references. They let you see where folds naturally go. ^^

Also, why don't you just post your dolls in a thread?

Oh, and how long do you normally take on a doll?
#6  11-05-2008, 07:56 AM

Thanks. ^^

CC: There's not really much shading, and the shadows in the hair are a bit weird. Shadows are only found at the roots, under the ears, and at the bottom of the hair. I made some tutorials, if you want to check them out. They're in the tutorials section.
#7  11-03-2008, 11:47 PM
I added you;D
how are you?
#8  11-01-2008, 07:39 PM
thanks for accepting it
#9  11-01-2008, 04:09 PM
finally! another ten year old! im gonna add you if its ok...
#10  10-27-2008, 10:25 PM
That's cool.

Nowadays, considering how much attention Twilights getting, you'd think anyone could be professional. Of course, not everyone's lucky enough to write a crap story and still get readers. -_-

© 2007 The Doll Palace