Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  09-11-2009, 05:48 PM
Doctors prescribe pills for anything these days.
#2  09-11-2009, 04:01 PM
Ha ha, I haven't talked to him since. It's just more awkward than usual! D:

No, it's a completely separate game. If you already have a rock band or guitar hero controller then all you need is the game.
I don't have anything to play it on, but you can buy X Boxes for like $100 so I think I'll save up for one, he he he.
#3  09-10-2009, 07:21 PM
Vegetables are yummy! Except for cauliflowercuc'umberssweetpotatoesandspinach.

=DD

You sound sorta paranoid, dear. If I find a bug, I just pick it out and keep on chewin'. ^-^
#4  09-10-2009, 04:00 PM
Yes, now he can rub the fact that he has The Beatles: Rock Band and I don't in my face -_-

And I never dated that guy, I had to say no. I think leading people on, even if you only feel sorry for them or feel obligated to, is wrong. It was so hard to do, though.
#5  09-07-2009, 04:05 PM
Ohh, please! I don't mind one bit. I'm always happy to listen to anything, really.
And yes, most men are incredibly thick.
My best friend is quite the example... During the summer I was being pressured into dating this guy that I didn't really like and I was really freaking out and I was hyperventilating and such. I happened to be texting my friend and I asked him what to do. He told me to stop whining and proceeded to send me a message saying "Waaaahhhh".
He is such a jerk. Sometimes I question our friendship.
#6  09-06-2009, 10:12 PM
XDD

You're like a kid who won't eat his vegetables.
#7  09-06-2009, 12:04 AM
Like, struggled to drink it, or not drink it?
o_o
#8  09-05-2009, 09:34 PM
That's his own fault for being a jerk, then!
What comes around goes around!
#9  09-05-2009, 09:36 AM
Ha ha! He's going to get mugged one of these days if he's not careful!
#10  09-05-2009, 01:00 AM
Haha, that works too. XD

© 2007 The Doll Palace