Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  02-27-2012, 09:50 AM
Yeah, I'm sure he has his adorable moments~ > w <
Taeyang, though... omg, that body! It's so..humpable!
#2  12-03-2011, 10:13 PM
You're welcome.
and you don't have to try to be happy, just take your time and be happy when you want to be and when your ready.
#3  12-03-2011, 06:43 PM
I have a feeling as to what happened, from the things you are writing. I canít imagine how hard it is for you and honestly can't say that I know how you feel, but I want to help in anyway I can. I'm so used to you being bubbly and I don't know you all that well, but I do know you're a good person and don't deserve what you're going through.

I wish I could give you a hug and a shoulder to cry on. It so sad seeing you so upset.

I hope things get better for you real soon!!
#4  12-03-2011, 01:47 AM
Hey Umma, don't be sad, it gets better because if you're sad I'm going to be sad too because you're my Umma...
Smile xoxox
#5  11-27-2011, 08:32 PM
I know you probably don't wanna talk about it, but whatever is wrong, I hope everything works out for you, and gets better!
and I'm not just saying that ether (:
#6  04-30-2011, 10:33 AM

OMG THAT'S AWESOME! xD
Here's your Joshh gif(:
I promise I will work on your gift soon!
#7  04-29-2011, 06:53 PM
Hey you-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! <3 <3
IT SHALL BE SCHAMALAZING.
id give you an amazing Josh gif but I am on my phone~
I forgot to make you something, but once my dad's computer gets fixed and I finally have photoshop, I will get it. Oh btw what is your favorite MT lyrics?
I hope you have an amazing birthday! (; you deserve it! Feel free to pm me any problems hun. You've helped me a lot and I thank you for that.
Lots of love,
Natalie(:
(Ps: get yo butt on tumblr asap!)

© 2007 The Doll Palace