Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  03-14-2012, 01:05 AM
Well, nonetheless, they still sing better don't they? That's good they're not using it in excess.
My elders used to tell me "He who sings thinks no evil".
*sigh* I guess that's not true anymore...
It saddens me when I listen to singers like Eri Kawai and realize they never had a chance for fame and that popularity is coming undeserved to the majority...
You should listen to her if you haven't. She was blessed with the voice of an angel, while those American Pop Stars in question could never sing out so heartfeltedly... They just throw their money on drugs and garishly show it off.
#2  03-14-2012, 12:33 AM
Haha, yeah, I love them too!
But now tell me then, how they would compete with singers like Nicki Minaj? (( ;
I don't think my opinion of them is only due to the fact that I favor asian music over western, they just don't use Auto-Tune and have natural singing voices, unlike Lil Jon for example.. (HUH? HWAT? OWKAY!! )
#3  03-14-2012, 12:17 AM
Heh, now, I'm sure that almost every single music video that's made has some sort of effort put into it. It's nice that you're being considerate of those things, but you know that most audiences won't care for that, and simply anticipate the result. There was a short Bulgarian fable I read about a woman that took her 10 years to knit one sleeve for her husband. That's considered negligence.
It might be music, but it's not good music. And I believe the producers and others all have selfish intentions directed toward their artist's perfomances these days.
Like 2NE1, I heard from somewhere that the companies weren't just using them for their talent...
#4  03-13-2012, 11:57 PM
Remember how the Beatles would produce such outstanding songs with only a few instruments.... In my opinion the 80s sounded better and were more innocent.
How is a woman, that has lewd music videos, is probably autotuned, and sings with one constant beat sound in the background, considered music?
The video has like 400, 000 dislikes. It's only something that can be liked by this generation, I believe...
#5  03-13-2012, 11:31 PM
I've listen to a few of Nicki Minaj's songs, though.
One of her songs was catchy (Super Bass), the other nearly gave me seizures...(Stupid H03)
And if today's generation really enjoys those kind of songs that are supposedly considered "music", I'm really worried for the future. )) :
#6  03-13-2012, 11:24 PM
Ah, I can't ever keep up with the latest news.
(I don't even know who celebrities like Drake or Lil' Kim are... )
I can be a real stupid fuddy-duddy, lol.
#7  03-13-2012, 11:11 PM
Huh, but I thought it was still out there somewhere, just secretive...
o ___ o
#8  03-13-2012, 09:22 PM
): I'll get so angry if SOPA takes it down.
It's the #1 site I use every day!
#9  03-13-2012, 01:54 AM
I'm bored.

- c - I wish they didn't take down the DRRR! videos off Youtube
(although I can still watch them on Hulu, but YT is my place )
#10  03-13-2012, 12:47 AM
And I say you're cute~
< 3 (( ;

© 2007 The Doll Palace