Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  03-17-2012, 01:45 AM
T.O.P. looked like such a pimp in the Turn It Up video btw, didn't he?
But the sexiest pimp ever~! I'd be his h03 anyday, rofl.

This may sound weird & silly, but since I still have a hard time distinguishing between all those K-pop stars, sometimes I mistake Seungri for TOP. x D
Idk, but sometimes when they're with makeup, it's like they kinda look alike...
#2  03-16-2012, 03:13 AM
Lol, and it would be funny if Daesung turned out to be the bad-boy one!
Nah, he's such a sweetheart in and out, I could never imagine him like that. .///.
Dae Dae's been getting pretty buff too, oh my. I'm crushing so much over him and his good nature...
#3  03-16-2012, 02:42 AM
Awww, when I first saw him he gave me an impression that he was a violent bad-boy type with that buff body.
But I love him even more now that he found out he' can be so adorably insecure! > w < kyaaa~!!!
#4  03-16-2012, 02:16 AM
Oh wow, that's hot. * /// *
GD would be cute with anyone, I could only imagine him being a seme with either Daesung or Seungri. ^w^
Daesung x Taeyang would also be really cute, another loving little-brother-like relationship *///*
Taeyang would be the seme in all circumstances tho, since he's basically like a mother.
#5  03-16-2012, 02:02 AM
I wonder if G.D. and TOP ever kissed eachother?
I'd be a overly-satisfied fangirl if they did :3
#6  03-16-2012, 01:55 AM
He's sooo huggable! >w<
The way he looks so innocently childish in his MVs drives my adowable mode crazy! >///<
I never thought I could find a 23-year old man so cute, lol.
#7  03-16-2012, 01:46 AM
SEXY SHOT!!! : D
I see T.O.P. having a little-brotherly relationship with GD, idk why. ^ w ^ Maybe cus' he's soooo cute!

&& lol, epic facepalm!
I don't know much about him though, since he's the youngest and I heard he get's the least space to hang his clothes! xD
#8  03-16-2012, 12:42 AM
I ship T.O.P. x Daesung sooo much.
Also T.O.P. x G-Dragon, cus' they're both so adorable! ^ - ^
~I'd love to see a G-Dragon uke and a dominating seme T.O.P. < 3
*fangirl squeal*
#9  03-15-2012, 10:35 PM
[](/e25)
Hehe, I downloaded the  r/mylittlepony subreddit icon script thing. :33
But you prolly can't see it, cus' you need to have it installed. ) :

^c ^ Yayy, that's awesome!
Now you can make out with it, rofl! jk
#10  03-14-2012, 03:20 AM
Lady Gaga has a distinctive & unique style, although most artists try to copy it.
She's not that weird, but when I saw her with her meat dress I was like "OMG, REALLY?!" I think that was just striving too much for attention.
If you're famous, anything goes. If Lady Gaga were to walk out of her limo dressed like a clown, everyone would say "Ohh, I love that style!", "Touché!". But if you're a simple everyman, you instantly become the butt of jokes.

*sigh* It's not fair how famous people can make the weirdest things popular.

© 2007 The Doll Palace