Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  05-19-2007, 06:01 PM
HI
hi>>>>>>>>
#2  05-19-2007, 12:27 PM
how do i add u as a friend
#3  05-08-2007, 08:46 PM
Hey, it is me. I don't want to be friends yet. You have shown that you can be...ten...if you will. ...anyways, I know that you can be a great person, but make sure you just be polite when talking to people. I am sure that if you are like that, you will have as much friends as support. If we get to talking, I will most likely add you. I think it is funny your mom gets on. My dad does all the inspecting. lol
#4  05-07-2007, 10:32 AM
hi, i love ur pro!! add me, k?
#5  04-30-2007, 01:40 PM
hey srry got myself grounded im allowed to use da computer today,tuesday and wendsday. howd i get grounded? dollmail me and ill let ya no hehe
~misty~
#6  04-29-2007, 05:19 PM
To change your backround...

You go to "My Account" and look on the side bar where it says 'edit profile page' click that. Scroll down until you see a large, white space. Beside it should be these boxes saying 'Inner Backround' etc. Click on the paint symbol things to change the colour of the corresponding thing (Ex. If a box had 'Outer Backround' beside it and you changed the color in the box, your 'outer backround' would change that colour.)

Hope that helps!

Hayley

© 2007 The Doll Palace