Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  04-01-2012, 03:05 PM
Not yet; I just finished Pretties. Though, I've heard mixed news from Goodreads and friends at school; some loved it but some thought it wasn't part of the trilogy.
#2  04-01-2012, 02:55 PM
Also glad to see someone who likes the Uglies series as much as I do.
#3  04-01-2012, 02:33 PM
It was for a band trip..we preformed at a convention center called McCormick Place, I believe. It was huge. I fell in love with the city; I especially enjoyed the artsy-ness of the city and Millennium Park.

Funny, I had a friend who used to live in Naperville before she moved.
#4  04-01-2012, 02:22 PM
This is kind of random, but I just wanted to say I am extremely jealous of you..for living in Illinois. How close are you to Chicago? I absolutely love it there; I went there for about 4 days last December to preform at the 2011 Midwest Clinic. I really want to live there or at least visit one day..

Hope I didn't scare you..
#5  09-06-2011, 06:29 PM
Post on MLP RP?
#6  07-22-2011, 03:45 PM
“This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.”

-Anonymous

Hope this helps with what you're feeling right now.
#7  02-10-2011, 09:26 PM
Heres the link!
http://www.claudiagray.com/
You really should read the series, it's very good.
#8  06-20-2008, 08:36 PM
I'm happy to help you. I hope you have lots of fun using the dollmakers.

© 2007 The Doll Palace