Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  05-27-2009, 06:00 PM
hello. your avvie is beautiful!
About Me:
I would describe myself as fairly shy I only really like to speak when it is worth the effort....I am fairly quiet and love to observe rather then join in or participate in some situations...in saying that I am not unsociable or a snob it is just part of my nature and I cant change that!

OMG! this completely describes me!
and also, if you dont want your things to repeat on your profile, go to edit profile, and add [.:::.] to the top and bottom of the paragraph. do actually add []

:]
#2  04-28-2009, 03:21 PM
Oh How dumb am I! I meant to put everybody under 13!
#3  04-11-2009, 04:48 AM
No does my profile say that? In fact I am now 11. XD
#4  04-10-2009, 03:32 PM
Hiya! Just wondering if you remember me. Before the everyone under ten must get parental permission thing (Which I didn't see! Wah). I was Hbridd.
I think I dollmailed you a few times about how much I loved your dolls and your contests. You might still have them. If you don't oh well.
Thanks so much for all your compliments, and yes i did get your dollmails i just forgot to dollmail back,
I love your dolls too!
are you really under 10?

© 2007 The Doll Palace