Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  08-12-2010, 05:11 PM
Okay thank you. [:

YM hasn't been working for some random reason but I'll try to get your request.
#2  08-03-2010, 10:15 AM
Ok. ^^ I think it said on my yahoo that I can add MSN people too..
My username is nobelnatalie (was supposed to be "noblenatalie" >.<)

I whine a lot too. Trust me. Especially about my dads house. XD
#3  07-31-2010, 07:38 PM
I know I barley know you but do you have a yahoo messenger? (:
#4  07-15-2010, 05:54 PM
I'll ah, make a note not to go to your sister as my physician. O_o; I don't want somebody who only wants to get paid as my doctor!

Sounds like her boyfriend's got some smarts in him. XD
#5  07-15-2010, 10:24 AM
Randomness is good. Better than boring!! XD

Why thank you! I got named after an actress named Natalie Wood. That's actually really close. O_O I only go to Ohio to go to Kings Island (which I'm going this Sunday). I haven't really stayed there before.

I guess we do have a lot in common. =}
#6  07-14-2010, 07:38 PM
Listening to your sister would probably be the worst idea ever. There are always jobs for artists around.
#7  07-14-2010, 07:18 PM
I'm at college right now. That's how I'm spending my summer and the rest of two years. DX

Actually, it came from a silly internet game. XD You take your birthdate numbers and find out your story from there.
#8  07-08-2010, 06:38 PM
I like Visual Kei ^o^
I have dyed my hair basically black and I now have red foils underneath so it shows like streaks in my hair. It's killer when its in waves ;D
I quite like Gyaru as well. Manba + Ganguro is freaky, I agree
#9  06-30-2010, 09:14 PM
I'm doing fine myself! ^^ I like ribs. Well, actually I'm kinda ****.d at my gma and my mom...

Mah name is Natalie *shakes hand* I am something years old, livin' in the good ol' USA in the state of Indiana. I love art and photography. Well lol I wanna be an artist or photographer when I grow up. I love dah Percy Jackson and the Olympians series and writing random fanfics. My favorite color is purple, food is salad, video game is either KH/Mario Kart, and I love slushees. Kronos must commit sui.cide and I'll be happeh. Umm, I like to call my mom "mum" for some random reason. I love coffee. I have a crazy aunt named Tracy (mom's side) and another crazy aunt named Cathy who does drugs and has been out of prision and jail many many times O_O.
#10  06-30-2010, 01:06 PM
Aw. *huggle* Think of Charlie on Candy Mountain! Just, er, don't get your kidney stolen like he did. o.o

© 2007 The Doll Palace