Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

#1  02-03-2008, 10:03 AM
Firstly, it's Gaara; learn to spell. Secondly, we won't lose any sleep over that, I can tell you. And finally, if you kept the rules of the forum, there wouldn't be a problem. Once more, here they are; read them this time.

http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/n...tars-more.html

http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/g...formation.html
#2  01-31-2008, 06:13 PM
Leave her alone! You are a noob, You're talking in chatspeak, no grammer, no spelling, no capitalisation! You use ridiculous shorts for words, crap like: ur, which should be you're, and u, which should be you, and 1, which should be
one! Now get off your ar.se and start using full words.

And you are the one who's stupid, you don't even have enough brainpower to facilitate wrighting words out fully!
#3  12-28-2007, 08:55 AM
yankee_sinem's back; already told Elanorea and Miranda.
#4  12-21-2007, 12:54 PM
By the way, forgot to tell you before but Hayley agreed to your idea about the HSH RP. ^^
#5  08-18-2007, 09:46 PM
nice background colors! lol
#6  07-27-2007, 09:57 AM
Ignoring her....

Ooo, I like the poem thingy, by the way. It was cool. XD Yay! I got rhyme from Sarah! I feel special. Lol. Yay me! It had the word noob in it... I have no idea why that's funny, but it is. Hehehe
#7  07-26-2007, 01:42 AM
Please, READ her profile first. She doesn't want random friend requests... is it really that hard to understand? Fairy, you might think I'm a mean evil freak, but most people think I'm a funny, exciting, outgoing person. Please don't get all angry over me saying the stuff about the fake Miley person. I am not the only one who said that. *sighs* In the words of Neville Longbottom, "Why is it always me?"

Anyway, on to you Sarah_K_O_M. Hi! *wugs* Love the profile! I like blue and purple... *goes insane over colours* I like pretty colours... They make me go hyper and my eyes all crazy. XD
#8  04-29-2007, 08:14 PM
Do I have wugs? Am I a good pal? *pouts*

Awesome pro. Congrats on becoming a mod!!
#9  04-28-2007, 09:00 PM
I haven't gotten any wugs yet on my profile.... *sniffle*

Nice Profile Page, btw. =P

© 2007 The Doll Palace