Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Wayarie (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 9 Votes / 2.78 Average
Default 03-05-2007, 03:34 PM

i prefer things a little stranger. You know like sort of goth, sort of punk, but not quite either. They are a little too...normal for me.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 03-13-2007, 07:02 PM

there ok . But you need to broaden your horizens with different types im assuming this inst the only things u have done . I make dolls as well on my spare time I used to make them for people but stoped . But keep up the good work and try and use more props in ur dolls like the ones wit the hand cuffs thats ur best !
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 03-13-2007, 09:34 PM

Quote:
there ok . But you need to broaden your horizens with different types im assuming this inst the only things u have done . I make dolls as well on my spare time I used to make them for people but stoped . But keep up the good work and try and use more props in ur dolls like the ones wit the hand cuffs thats ur best !
"Toxic"...I was listening to that song and got an inspiration.

Props...well, the reason I don't use too much is because then it takes forever for the pixeditor to load and for me to actually do the work, it takes longer.

See, I am terrified of guns and cigarettes, as well as some of the other things that are on the personal makers, which is what I use, and some other things. The reasons I am terrified of these things is personal-I will tell no one, so don't even try. I have good reasons, though. Trust me.

See, all of my dolls are based on friends. I wouldn't put Ashley, a soccer fanatic, in a mini skirt and tube top, even though I kind of did for that Toxic one (she is the blonde), but I put the head on that one and dressed it and even animated it before I decided that she was Ashley. I don't make random dolls-I need inspiration. Also, I don't really approve of things like goth and punk; It was just the way I was raised, and if you don't like my dolls because I don't like goth/punk/emo(wannabes, I tell ya)/"naughty", then deal with it. Oh, I was tempted to say something else...nvm.

There. That is my "rant", I guess you could call it.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 03-13-2007, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinigirl_101_love View Post
hey i havent talked 2 u in a while wht is goin on and how come i dont c u any more on the doll chat thinggy well whn u get this mayb u can tell me where u go on it thn we can talk so bibi c u soon
Okay, stop with the chatspeak. It is so annoying! And when you post "i," it should be "I". I HATE chatspeak. A chatspeaking spammer...get your butt off my thread. I tried to get you to stop spamming a few times politely, but I won't stay that way if you don't respect my wishes. Plus, it is against the rules. So please, go to the meeting place.

And I have never been on the doll chat. My dad blocked all chat rooms on my computer. Are you sure it wasn't Cheetahja? That girl stole my name! Grrrrr...
(#25 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 03-17-2007, 02:35 PM

Here is one that I did of my best friend and I.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 03-17-2007, 02:36 PM

Well, HERE it is. lol
Attached Images
File Type: gif doll.gif (8.2 KB, 18 views)
(#27 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 03-18-2007, 12:04 PM

These five following dolls are for a fashion collection for a clique I am in. I just need the URL, so I posted them here, because I don't have a site I can upload them to.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Spring 1-4.jpg (6.4 KB, 131 views)
File Type: jpg Spring 2-4.jpg (7.0 KB, 125 views)
File Type: jpg Spring 3-4.jpg (7.7 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg Spring 4-4.jpg (7.4 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg Spring 5-4.jpg (7.7 KB, 126 views)
(#28 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 03-26-2007, 11:17 PM

Here are some more.

All requests!
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Khazi

Default 03-31-2007, 05:07 AM

Wow! Cool and pretty dolls.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 04-01-2007, 01:16 PM

Thanks, Khazi! Can someone rate the dolls? Use the little thread rater thing, but use it to rate my dolls.

Here is another one.