Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Newbies Introduce yourself and meet other Doll Palace Members

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Adalacia (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Smile Newbie alert. - 10-01-2014, 12:50 PM

Why, hello! c:
I've actually been lurking around the site for a few years, but finally went up and made some little hoshposh account.
I just have to say I absolutely adore this site and its dolls, it's indefinitely inspirational to pixel art enthusiasts. I won't share anything too personal, but..

My name's Mikaela! Most people call me Mikey, it's a Nickname my younger brother gave me.
I don't really mind what you call me, just about everyone I know has different Nicknames for me so it doesn't bother me at all.
I love doing pixel art, and hope to become better at it.
Along with pixel art, I draw and sketch a ton. Just about every single day I'm doing something. I'm not much of a painter, though I do have one painting I'm working on.
I also make pixel games, nothing too serious yet! But I hope to make great ones when I'm older.
I love collaborating and working with people, it helps me to actually finish things.
I enjoy talking about a very wide variety of things, and know a ton of trivia.
I bake! All the time!
I love role-playing, though nine times out of ten I'm too shy to join groups or bug people about it.
I enjoy cleaning, I know right? Totally weird. It just feels right to me though.
I play a lot of games, mmorpg or otherwise.
I have too many mmo's at the moment, but if any of you play them I probably have an account for any mmo you mention.
And I wish I was short!
I really really wish I was short. Sadly I'm kinda tall.

I just wanted to introduce myself, and hopefully encourage other lurkers to make accounts or encourage shy newbies to introduce themselves too and join in on the fun. c:
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-01-2014, 07:17 PM

Welcome to the forums! Please read the following topics for more information on the site:

FAQ, Tutorials, and More!(Updated 12/27)

Spam, Netiquette And Basic Forum Information.

If you want to RP, feel free! Just make sure you read the stickies at the top of the RPG forum.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-27-2014, 09:10 PM

Hi Mikey! Welcome to the forums!